• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGS3 Premium Package content...

According to Troidal, usually 1/144 models are mechs, so chances are that's going to be Metal Gear. The new MG looks awesome so that's definetly a nice extra.

I totally forgot that Konami and Nintendo released a special Twin Snakes GameCube in Japan...Too bad we couldn't even get a fucking commercial out of Konami of America.

Bebpo

Banned
For those living in Japan. If you're living in an area where game stores don't even carry LE versions of most games, and pre-ordering doesn't mean anything...is the best alternative to just order from playstation.com and have them ship it to your house?

I missed out on the MGS2 LE/XSep1 LE last time I was in Japan because no shops around me carried them. I'd like to actually be able to get ahold of this one...

cvxfreak

ToyMachine228 said:
I totally forgot that Konami and Nintendo released a special Twin Snakes GameCube in Japan...Too bad we couldn't even get a fucking commercial out of Konami of America.

I really wish we at least got the Metal Gear disc that was in the Premium Pack, either in the MGSTTS game itself (perhaps by finding the game disc and using Otacon's GC to do the deed) or through a pre-sell offer. I'm certain a pre-sell offer with the Famicom MG would have done a world of good for the game, but KOA screws up again. :(

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
So does this feature the soundtrack and the camoflage download DVD as well? Someone mentioned that earlier today. Or is that a different premium package?

Can I order this if I don't live in Japan? I'm not even sure where I should click to order on that Japanese site...

I think the pre order item is the soundtrack, the premium pack is completely different.

Import online retailers always carry the premium packs so you can get it from there. I'm sure NCSX will have it up tomorrow if they don't already.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Also, does the premium pack include the actual MGS3 game, or just those bonuses? It's gonna be expensive if it's both the game and the bonuses...

Rhindle

gamefront is saying that Konami is going to send a free copy of this to each of its shareholders.

So in theory you should be able to pick up a share of Konami stock for $20 and get a copy of the game thrown in.

Troidal

Info from this week's Famitsu:
The colored model that comes with the LE is confirmed as the Shagohod (prototype MG? or whatever that thing is).

To SSX: Your PM box is full!

SolidSnakex said:
According to Troidal, usually 1/144 models are mechs, so chances are that's going to be Metal Gear. The new MG looks awesome so that's definetly a nice extra.

Gundams and similar mecha kits usually come in 1/144 scale for the cheapest kits. More expensive kits are 1/100 and 1/60 usually (although the full GP03 kit is quite pricey even at 1/144 as it is still huge).

evil ways

Marconelly said:
OK, so how do I buy this? Will the NCSX have it on sale?

Like others said, www.ncsx.com should have it listed for pre-order in the next few days. They always get things like deluxe editions and packs, for example the Gamecube Biohazard Collection that came in a briefcase, the Fire Pro Wrestling Z Limited Edition Pack etc.

If not, try http://www.yesasia.com/ , I ordered King of Colosseum II from them and got it in about 6-7 days, and $15 cheaper than everywhere else. They ship from San Francisco if you must know.

Top Bottom