• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGS3 "Real Action Heroes"...

This is the first in the MGS3 action figure line, Snake:

topic_2004_0826_03.jpg

topic_2004_0826_04.jpg

http://www.konamijpn.com/products/mgs3/japanese/

Price: $160
Limited Quantity: 1,000
Release Date: December

In that case, the price makes sense :) Do you know if the materials vary?

eg: the dagger being metal, pouches leather (or some immitation).

It doesn't really say what the different weapons are made out of, just that they're all modeled. The suppressor on his pistol can be removed for example.

"What is this thing, life size?"

It's 12 inches I think.

evil ways

The Real Action Heroes collection are 12 inch, fully articulated and with cloth outfits. I've seen one of Luke Skywalker in his Jedi suit, looks pretty cool, but too bad I don't collect big dolls. If McFarlane or someone else comes up with a smaller series of MGS3 toys I'll get them for sure.

I wish McFarlane was doing an MGS3 line this year, it could have been awesome and very affordable... hmm a shirtless Snake Rambo style would have owned :p

I think their MGS2 line bombed so that's probably why they didn't bother with more MGS figures... I was hoping they'd re-release the figures for MGS1 with Twin Snake's release because I'd really love to pick up a couple of ones that I missed the first time around. Ninja and Liquid Snake in particular, they're very rare.

SKluck

Banned
adelgary said:
I wish McFarlane was doing an MGS3 line this year, it could have been awesome and very affordable... hmm a shirtless Snake Rambo style would have owned :p

I think their MGS2 line bombed so that's probably why they didn't bother with more MGS figures... I was hoping they'd re-release the figures for MGS1 with Twin Snake's release because I'd really love to pick up a couple of ones that I missed the first time around. Ninja and Liquid Snake in particular, they're very rare.

You never know, they will announce some of the 2005 line tomorrow (tuesday). Though the odds they would release a line 2 months after the game comes out is slim.

evil ways

np1.jpg

np1_2.jpg

np1_4.jpg

Here's the Luke Skywalker one I was talking about, from Real Action Heroes. Gives a good idea of what the Snake one will be like and what kind of poses you can get.

Sells for about $175 online.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
firex said:
There's a sucker born every minute.

Hush, I might become one of them...$160 is very pricy indeed, I don't really collection action figures that seriously...but Solid Snake, I love you. Nah, thats too steep. I could get so many games with that. Looks awesome though.

hobart

Grizzlyjin said:
Hush, I might become one of them...$160 is very pricy indeed, I don't really collection action figures that seriously...but Solid Snake, I love you. Nah, thats too steep. I could get so many games with that. Looks awesome though.

It's not Solid Snake ;)

Top Bottom