• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mike Rocks - Pikmin Plush and Mario Set from Japan

olimario

Banned
Mike-
You rock so hard for helping me acquire these keen Nintendo toys. The Pikmin is seriously the coolest and I wish to God they would sell them over here.

The Pikmin is larger than I thought he'd be and his belly is full of little bean/beads which I thought was cool. Gives him more weight.
The Mario set is all kinds of cool and I can't wait to order some more sets like it. I love the cloud one.

mikepik01.jpg
mikepik02.jpg

:D

Spike

What I wouldn't do to get that Pikmin badguy I've seen pictured. I need that!

Anyone got pics of all those Mario dioramas? It looks sweet.

WordofGod

Banned
olimario said:
I think lik-sang has the Mario Set, but the only place I've seen the Pikmin Plushies is eBay.

Can u give me a hand and help me find it. I have had no luck in finding the Mario Set on their site. TY in advance

Mike

Whoah! They got over there fast; I just sent them Wednesday. And you got the castle "stage figure!" That's awesome, I like that one. Glad you liked the surprise, and thanks for making this thread. :)

Bobby- I sent the Pikmin monster today.

olimario

Banned
I used my Pikmin Plush to attack and kill my dog in hopes that I could make more Pikmin from his carcas. No luck, so far.

pikmindenver.jpg

But seriously, my dog is fine and they get along great.
pikmindenver2.jpg

thom

olimario said:
I used my Pikmin Plush to attack and kill my dog in hopes that I could make more Pikmin from his carcas. No luck, so far.

pikmindenver.jpg

But seriously, my dog is fine and they get along great.
pikmindenver2.jpg

ha! :) :D

Memles

I'm planning on forcing a relative to purchase a christmas gift for me on EBay as a way to culture the members of my family.

If they for some reason found a Pikmin plushie...I would die.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
OT - I really don't need another gadget to lust after, but Oli, what camera do you have? Those photos are of a really nice quality.

olimario

Banned
gofreak said:
OT - I really don't need another gadget to lust after, but Oli, what camera do you have? Those photos are of a really nice quality.

I have a 5 MegaPixel Sony Cybershot F717
Its great, but for the 550 I paid for it last year you could get a nice Canon 7 Mega Pixel now, I'm sure.

uhohmina.jpg

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
olimario said:
I have a 5 MegaPixel Sony Cybershot F717
Its great, but for the 550 I paid for it last year you could get a nice Canon 7 Mega Pixel now, I'm sure.

uhohmina.jpg

Cheers, I'll have to look into it. I've scarcely seen "amateur" shots of such quality before (forgive me if you're not an amateur photographer). Cameras are coming an awfully long way..

olimario

Banned
gofreak said:
Cheers, I'll have to look into it. I've scarcely seen "amateur" shots of such quality before (forgive me if you're not an amateur photographer). Cameras are coming an awfully long way..

I am an amateur photographer and proud of it. I'd like photography to play some role in my future, however small that role may be.

Great King Bowser

Property of Kaz Harai
Your dog is so cute!

This thread reminds me that I need to buy a new digital camera, as my 2 year old camera is somewhat lacking by todays standards. Oh, and I just ordered one of those Mario sets from Play-asia. Woohoo!

Memles

I so want one of those for my desk...they're just so damn cool looking. But not now. Poor. Mario Power Tennis to buy. Must wait for Christmas.

ohamsie

I am so tempted to order those mario playset things, I just hate ordering things online, and I've been doing that too much lately.

Jak140 said:
Sooooo, how much do you think you'll get for this crap at a garage sale in five years?

From my experience buying and selling game-related plush, it only seems to increase in value over time.

Jak140

bobbyconover said:
From my experience buying and selling game-related plush, it only seems to increase in value over time.
Don't mind me, it's late and I just felt like pissing in somebody's lemonade.

nitewulf

gofreak said:

heh, its not just the camera. he knows what he is doing, you dont visit the OT forum much?
we have lots of digi art threads there.
:)

Top Bottom