• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MJ gone from IGNCube, badly written reviews decrease overnite

Kobun Heat said:
Amazing that BobbyConover continues to have my back despite our long and storied iSketch rivalry.

It's all part of my "build 'em up, break 'em down" strategy. Just as I've got you feeling on cloud nine, I challenge you to a game. The rapid-fire defeats you suffer then feel doubly painful, having just come off the high of my public praises.

Speaking of which, it's been ages since I last walloped your ass. We gotta get a game going!

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
I'd like to wish good luck to Chris, I've seen his website a couple of times and I've constantly read his opinions on GAF. Sure he might have a bias (who doesn't) but he seems like a good solid writer that could really contribute to IGN. I regularly visit the website for news and information and their reviews are sorely lacking (not in scores but in quality). I'm positive Chris would add a much needed boost of professionalism to the site, something that we should all be hopeful for.

WarPig

Hey, Chris, Peer dropped me a line and asked me about you after you sent in the application. I gave him this:

toasty.jpg

The fucked-up part is, you actually look vaguely like Cassamassina in that picture.

DFS.

If you're going for full on retard style, you need to be clutching a Gatorade, not a Long Island Iced Tea (or whatever that chick drink is).

:(

Come ON, prats, you KNOW you want me as the next IGN Cube reviewer. Imagine the traffic this forum'll see when I give Smash Brothers Melee 2 the 4/10 it will so richly deserve!

WarPig

Drinky Crow said:
If you're going for full on retard style, you need to be clutching a Gatorade, not a Long Island Iced Tea (or whatever that chick drink is).

The drink is actually obscuring the true full-on retard style, which is our boy's KobunHeat polo shirt and matching KobunHeat shoulder bag.

The middle finger is yours truly, incidentally.

DFS.

WarPig said:
The drink is actually obscuring the true full-on retard style, which is our boy's KobunHeat polo shirt and matching KobunHeat shoulder bag.
Get yours today!

And, I forget what the drink is. Probably a rum and coke. That's not TOO girly, is it? I also drank beer at that party. But by the time Parish finally got there, I was varying it up a bit.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
Kobun Heat said:
Get yours today!

And, I forget what the drink is. Probably a rum and coke. That's not TOO girly, is it? I also drank beer at that party. But by the time Parish finally got there, I was varying it up a bit.

I am so tempted because of the Kobun character...

Must be 18 years of age or older
Able and willing to relocate to San Francisco -- if you can't, stop reading now
Skilled writer and videogame player
Strong knowledge of videogames and the videogame industry
Love of Nintendo games
Able to function in a team environment where deadlines always loom
Willing to work long hours without praise or even acknowledgement of one's efforts
Candidate will shower on a daily basis

Why the fuck haven't I been hired yet? #5 might be a problem these days.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Neutron Night said:
Why the fuck haven't I been hired yet? #5 might be a problem these days.
Please please please try your hardest to get hired by IGN.

EDIT: I'm not being sarcastic, it would honestly be funny.

DCharlie said:
Hold on - Tim said almost a year and a half ago that he had a 4 Book deal , each book worth around $1 million each....

... you aren't telling me that was either a lie or an exaggeration now are you?

Of course not! Do you know in which of the seven languages he's fluent he chose to write these books?

Neutron Night said:
Great, I post something and 15 idiots quote it and start trying to insult me. You people need to get something better to do.
Man, I just tried out about ten different responses to this. It's not even necessary.

Top Bottom