• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MK Team: Gamecube version of Deception to feature additional content

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
....spoken during this evening's Fight Night chat event hosted by MKOnline.

the gamecube version will definitely include some new features...some that you may have already heard about and others that we've kept under wraps....

i'd venture to say that excl characters will definitely be a good possibility and you can also look forward to some new gameplay features...more on the latter later :)

also safe to say that online will be missing, but we'll make up for it...that's a promise

Damn... the GC controller stinks for fighters but I might have to pick it up if they bring back all of the Deadly Alliance people that they took out...especially Kitana and Johnny Cage (you can fight against all of the missing DA characters in Konquest mode but you cannot play as them).

snapty00

Banned
Deception? Why isn't that ringing a bell? :\

EDIT: Oh, I guess it's Mortal Kombat. I was thinking of a game named "Deception" by itself.

hooo

boooy
Society said:
It is Ganon.

It is weird to see a 3rd party smile and mention Gamecube in the same conversation.

Considering what Link did for the sales of Soul Calibur 2, I can't say I'm surprised.

LakeEarth

hooo said:
Considering what Link did for the sales of Soul Calibur 2, I can't say I'm surprised.

True, but I don't think Nintendo would be too happy seeing poor Link get decapitated anytime soon.

impirius

Sho Nuff said:
WHAT NEW KARAKTER WILL BE INKLUDED?
KAMEK

kamek.jpg

belgurdo

Banned
MARIO!

Fire flower: F, F+ HP
Cape Spin: Down to back, LK
Jumping Uppercut: HP+HK

Fatality (1-up bounce): Hold Block, D, D, D+LK
Friendship (Do the Mario!) D, Block, B, F

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Multiplayer versus someone not in the same room as you!!!11

MK "spinal cord" controller extensions pack in bonus!!!

Top Bottom