• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2K7 Season 3 interest thread...

Cloudy

Banned
With the final series all set for season 2, I thought we'd get a head start here.

I call Indians...

Dez

Since the Show league will probably never start.. I'll be in too. Jays.

EDIT: I think I'll take a different team, since it seems everyone is doing that. I'll take the Devil Rays.

Anyone want a practice game sometime in the next 3 or so hours (or tomorrow)?

-We should get Jobber to join for season 3 :D

Andokuky

Banned
I think I'm going to sell my copy of this game once the 360 gets back. $35 trade in credit towards Forza 2 is too tempting to resist so take me off the list please. Hell the thing probably won't be back when the season starts anyway.

Andokuky said:
I think I'm going to sell my copy of this game once the 360 gets back. $35 trade in credit towards Forza 2 is too tempting to resist so take me off the list please. Hell the thing probably won't be back when the season starts anyway.

Does this mean that BirdBomb isn't playing either?

We'll need to get some more people to join in order to have a decent season 3...

I'll be around to play some games today if you guys want to get a practice game or two in. I won't be able to play from 4-11 Eastern, though.

Yeah, 4 would suck...

We need at least 6 and then we could do a 24 game season. So we need at least one more.

I still want to get this league up and running...

Dez

Well someone should make a post on the main gaming forum, then. I'm sure there are some newer buyers

Dez said:
Well someone should make a post on the main gaming forum, then. I'm sure there are some newer buyers

Done.

I bumped the MLB 2k7 Interest thread that was started back in late Feb. over on the gaming side.

-hurry, someone else bump it before it drops like a rock :lol

DMczaf

tumbleweed.jpg

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
are the Marlins taken?

what are the rules?

I use the A button to swing and use the ol' catcher view

if those are wrong, I'm outty

jobber said:
are the Marlins taken?

what are the rules?

I use the A button to swing and use the ol' catcher view

if those are wrong, I'm outty

:lol Like we're not going to let you join.

Marlins are still available and you can play however you like. We'd love to have you... [cries]

Cloudy said:
We need just 2 more (6 are in) :D

It seems like we might have to settle for a 6 person league, but I know nobody really wants that (myself included).

I just don't know who else we're going to get to join our league...

I'd really like to have a season, rather than a tournament, but we'll do what we have to do I suppose. I'll see if I can't recruit somebody that would be good for our league...

If we have a tournament, we still will only have 6 people, which will make it necessary for 2 people to have a first round bye.

I say we just wait until we can get 8 people (for a season or tournament if that's what everyone wants). I know we can do it... :lol

-I'm going to be the Padres instead of the Brewers

Cloudy said:
Ok, I'll make a tourney tonight. 7 game series...

A tourney's fine, but I have one last ditch idea to save season 3...

We could always get 2 random people (could be anybody with a gold XBL account) to join our league so that we have 8 people and can start the league, but then we would drop those 2 teams and just sim all games against those 2 teams...

Cloudy said:
Ok let's do that but don't they need to have the game?

Couldn't they just join using the website?

Also, we can just schedule those two user-less teams to play each other all 24 or 32 games of the season, so it won't have any effect on our season.

Dez

ChrisJames said:
Couldn't they just join using the website?

Also, we can just schedule those two user-less teams to play each other all 24 or 32 games of the season, so it won't have any effect on our season.

They actually do need to have played the game online, in fact. I wasn't able to register for our first league through the website until i'd signed in to 2ksports with mlb 2k7.

Ok, well worst case scenario is that I'd have to use some of my 48 hour free trial XBL cards, create an account, and sign in that way.

...Or we could try and get some nice people (*cough* DMczaf *cough*) who have the game to sign in to help us out.

Hopefully we can get the league started tonight.

So I talked my friend into letting me sign on using his gamertag on my 360, went to join the league, and it won't let me select a team. Every team's name is in red and it says that the admin. has set it so that team cannot be taken.

Fix it Konex! :lol

edit: I think it's because I haven't played a game of MLB online under his gamertag yet

Top Bottom