• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2K7 Season 3 interest thread...

Cloudy said:

I played a 9 inning game against someone earlier and it still wouldn't let me sign up. If you could just send me an invite that would work a lot easier. Also, Matrix was nice enough to sign up for us, so we only need one more to sign up and we're all set.

Cloudy said:
Sweet! I'll do the settings tonight. CJ, I'll also give u admin rights...

OK, good deal.

I look forward to starting the season and getting some games in! I'm ready this time; I've been practicing a lot more lately :D

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
well by looking at who i play in the first 3 series, it's obvious i'm going to be crucified for my nba2k7 sins

Dez

Alright Konex.. you're first on my list. Let me know here a time when you want to play. Anytime today is good, aside from 10pm - 1 (jay game)

The first 4 series are set now. I had Cleveland and Florida playing each other twice, but I fixed that and the schedule should be good now.

I'll be around to get games in after 11 Eastern tonight.

So it turns out I ended up getting engaged tonight (I didn't know if I'd be able to build up the courage)... Anyways, anybody want a game tonight yet? I'll be able to play in about a half hour and I'll be up for another 2-3 hours...

Jobba I'm looking at you!

jobber

ChrisJames said:
So it turns out I ended up getting engaged tonight (I didn't know if I'd be able to build up the courage)... Anyways, anybody want a game tonight yet? I'll be able to play in about a half hour and I'll be up for another 2-3 hours...

Jobba I'm looking at you!

uh ok.

Cloudy

Banned
The sliders reset to 0s when the schedule is altered. I'll fix them now and we'll finish up the sked when no one's playing :p

jobber said:

What, you wanna fight about it?

I'm not going to force you to play me tonight, I was just seeing if you were up for a game or two.

I'm riding the adrenaline rush still, I need a few beers... (off topic I know)

jobber

ChrisJames said:
What, you wanna fight about it?

I'll will beam you with a pitch.

a storm is coming...if my power goes out, you'll know what happened!

Dez

konex you have to turn off injuries.. it's ok for our series i guess since all my relievers are shit

jobber

ChrisJames said:
Jobber's head down to the basement, our game just dropped :lol

It was good while it lasted..

the strange thing is.......

the storm was over by the 5th inning of our first game
and the power didn't go out...the cable did. TV and internet :\

anywho it was the 8th and you were up 2. You can have the win. I'm still trying to get the timing right for online play. A lot of those swings was me trying to check swing.

I shall salvage this series!

(the CPU screwed me with Willingham running into the wall then dying on the field)

Cloudy

Banned
I hit for the cycle with Sizemore that game :lol

6/6 with 4 RBI. HR, 2 triples, double, 2 singles :lol :lol :lol :lol

Dez

Cloudy said:
I hit for the cycle with Sizemore that game :lol

HR, 2 triples, double, single :lol :lol :lol :lol

FRACK.. that was insane.. i don't know what was going on i couldn't get anything by you.. Fix the injuries.

Cloudy said:
Who has a decent 3B on the block? Marte is terrible :(

Branyan (rating=68, but lots of power) or Blum (71) could be on the block, but I don't know if they are decent enough.

Jobber, I don't mind resetting that game and playing it over. Both games were really tight the whole way.

-Good opening night of baseball guys! :D

Dez

I guess we should post our rotations.

Mine is:

Kazmir
Shields
Jackson
Fossum
TBA

(please let me go with a 4 man rotation :p)

God damnit i'm still fuming about that loss yesterday. Humiliation! Konex i'll get you back.

I probably won't be able to get any games in until tomorrow...

DCX, Astros are owner-less, but you also have myself (Padres) and the Marlins on your schedule.

And my rotation is:
Peavy
Maddux
Young
Wells

I'm not sure about my fifth starter yet. I don't even know who their fifth starter would be off the top of my head.

JuanMR2

ChrisJames said:
So it turns out I ended up getting engaged tonight

Congrats.

Dez or Jobber want to play some games tonight or tomorrow? Dez you're my game 4-6 opponent, Jobber week 7-9.

jobber

JuanMR2 said:
Congrats.

Dez or Jobber want to play some games tonight or tomorrow? Dez you're my game 4-6 opponent, Jobber week 7-9.

what cha tryin to say?

i can if it's within the next hour.

Dez

Just so everyone is consistent.. can you all pitch your starters in order?

Just in case..Basically take the week # and divide by 5.. the remainder is the starter you should use! Remainder of 0 = 5th pitcher.

Top Bottom