• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troidal

I didn't like SEED so much, but its interesting that they are finally doing a sequel to a series other than the original.

B'z-chan

Banned
This was a given as its one of the best series to hit japan air waves. Its a shame its taking forever to air here in the states. Such a great damn show.

I just finished watching SEED a few days back. My mind is of two thoughts...

Awesome, more SEED!

versus

Poor characters. They haven't even had a chance to enjoy their time off before being thrown back into more deadly situations.

lachesis

Well, "gf swap" joke aside - I really enjoyed seed a lot as well - and I can honestly say that I had more fun than any other series besides UC line-up first, zeta, 0080 0083 and Char's Counterattack.

It's quite amazing that Tomino was willing to do the sequel so quickly - I am actually assuming that Bandai is trying to push Seed as far as it can go, fast. Will it create such a maniac response like UC series among kids these days? I think it might be a tough task to top it.. but still, I'm very glad to see a sequel.

Plus, movie version of Zeta next year... can't wait for it! ;)

lachesis

Chrono

Banned
Best. Anime. Ever.

I can't wait for SEED 2. :D

There's no mention of Kira or Lux though. I want them back. And it's gonna be sad seeing life go on without all the people that died.. ::cries::

fraga... tohrou.. frey.. bajirul... :(

I can't belive I might have to wait up to 2 years before getting the final DVD. >__<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom