• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Modnation Beta Codes/sharing thread

netguy503

Here are the new beta codes that Facebook just sent out.

KA7A-2GBP-9F4P

AAR4-NRBH-JNJH

8FDJ-K8BJ-BCG2

D5Q5-L3B9-F9N3

3DBT-BMBT-QJ2L

NEFK-RJBM-DN7F

TLR7-4EB9-2NJ4

3DJ9-4GB8-JCNK

KR32-43B3-797E

9P9R-EKBQ-T6T3

8J35-73BK-K276

F9B8-5PBA-9R7G

9G6H-HNBR-H559

4PLQ-ADBN-5J6J

GB78-47BF-77LN

Q2J9-5BBH-556D

A85C-GBBP-TCPK

2BEN-AQBT-PC7E

P6C9-MABQ-JBJK

GPB7-HHBQ-B55E

9JH2-FBB6-DGKA

KBLJ-MFBH-8P3R

EKQ8-GAB5-P2AA

K434-TBB9-75PC

5RFJ-26BM-AE94

LR99-H3BC-DNLM

RDQE-2QBJ-HCRG

FCR6-FHBD-2BCG

DKKK-THB3-BC52

4NDT-R7B8-A7E6

K4PD-76BB-6H6T

EGL2-P4BH-7B6E

P4KB-HQB5-NG56

MGDF-2ABG-B62N

98QG-HJBF-7GPN

35ET-6AB9-56GQ

CG7H-F6B6-BGR7

FDK3-52BN-KRF7

K6PF-AGBL-P476

NTLH-6NBH-G63A

A64P-45B5-L45Q

L3R7-K6BA-CCJ9

N3C9-4GB2-ATBD

KPPH-6ABG-3JNP

TCR2-GKB5-7F57

KJ64-3EBD-QMNP

EDQD-3EBM-EB9K

866G-FEBC-E2K8

PC2R-DJBD-QPEJ

6NRK-RCBT-NAJH

Whoever gets these I just ask you to put them on a dummy account so we can get five GAFFER's in for one code. The sharing list of people looking for a code begins here. Please add yourself according to your want to be apart of this BETA. If you have a account to share please contact the next GAFFer in the list order. Thank you and hopefully this turns out well for all of us.

1. Netguy503- got a code from a friend

magus

1. Netguy503
2. RoadHazard
3. KatanaStrikes
4. Jocchan
5. StuffedTiger
6. Dynamic3
7. FinalRPG
8. ionicbluebird
9. Magus

BradleyUK

1. Netguy503
2. RoadHazard
3. KatanaStrikes
4. Jocchan
5. StuffedTiger
6. Dynamic3
7. FinalRPG
8. ionicbluebird
9. Magus
10. BradleyUK

RoadHazard

Gold Member
netguy503 said:
Only ten people? That means if 2 people had codes this WHOLE list could be done by now. TWO PEOPLE!!

Yep! The problem is that we're all on the list because we don't have codes, haha...

netguy503

Last batch of Facebook codes (try these on a dummy account)...

T2QC-NFBA-QRCF

5P8B-8MBD-T58E

RGCA-BABN-DQA9

7NNM-NQBA-K647

79CN-DRBQ-H9L7

QT6B-PMBA-K363

KGMJ-9AB5-QP5P

9TL4-74B4-M26J

J2KB-88BR-P7EM

9N3F-5PB6-TRE3

P9DD-4ABB-GD3F

H23L-3HBG-NNHA

RG8L-RJBE-A5NA

G39D-KFBQ-N597

ELMM-L5BM-QL62

2EQQ-GPB7-3B7L

5TEJ-RQBD-93FJ

M597-P2BH-F6B9

C84Q-EEBJ-K8DK

2R86-MLBM-J64D

Q8NG-FGBG-7HFD

CE42-A2BN-4GBJ

L3C6-BEB9-ERD3

4T7R-Q2BD-DB64

L3HL-MEBJ-A7MR

3MPL-F2BE-EAT7

2E9F-RGBE-42Q5

TNTP-58B6-M4KC

3JTR-L6BM-FQ9K

4P5D-8KB3-HPGK

8FJ8-DJB3-68EJ

L48J-R7B3-K49B

R37B-R9B9-7J76

NTNK-6MBN-RC46

QQ59-RQB7-HQJB

RLBB-QLBG-34B4

T7QJ-ECBN-TAKQ

66EN-FPBM-L643

E7C2-EEBQ-52RD

9J2H-8AB5-RP7D

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
1. Netguy503
2. RoadHazard
3. KatanaStrikes
4. Jocchan
5. StuffedTiger
6. Dynamic3
7. FinalRPG
8. ionicbluebird
9. Magus
10. BradleyUK
11. _tetsuo_

I've just PM'd Roadhazard with details, so Roadhazard should be fine.

KatanaStrikes will also be getting a PM from me.

After that, I'm out of shares.

netguy503

After a person gets a code can people edit their posts (where you have your name in list form) as "received code from such and such" so that people copy and pasting the list could also be copying the information that you have received a code? I think that would be the best way to keep the list updated. I will updated the OP list as soon as the two below me reply back. Thanks everyone.

Priz

4. Jocchan
5. StuffedTiger
6. Dynamic3
7. FinalRPG
8. ionicbluebird
9. Magus
10. BradleyUK
11. _tetsuo_
12. Priz

When I first saw the E3 vids of this, I thought about whipping up a Modnation Racers mod site to share maps and hopefully create a modding community, but got swamped and never got around to it. Some of the stuff in the neogaf thread is amazing so far! (I was thinking how someone could take a map someone else here worked on and improve it and so on... almost like teams putting out maps... could have a NeoGAF competition with prizes for the best characters/maps)

Fxp

4. Jocchan
5. StuffedTiger
6. Dynamic3
7. FinalRPG
8. ionicbluebird
9. Magus
10. BradleyUK
11. _tetsuo_
12. Priz
13. akachan ningen
14. Fxp

netguy503

Fxp said:
7. FinalRPG
8. ionicbluebird
9. Magus
10. BradleyUK
11. _tetsuo_
12. Priz
13. akachan ningen
14. Fxp

why'd you start at 7 dude? You should have started at 4. Only the first 3 have gotten in to my knowledge. Red-edit your post please.

crispyben

4. Jocchan
5. StuffedTiger
6. Dynamic3
7. FinalRPG
8. ionicbluebird
9. Magus
10. BradleyUK
11. _tetsuo_
12. Priz
13. akachan ningen
14. Fxp
15. crispyben

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Galvanise_ said:
I've just PM'd Roadhazard with details, so Roadhazard should be fine.

KatanaStrikes will also be getting a PM from me.

After that, I'm out of shares.

Yep, it's installing right now. Thank you very much!

4. Jocchan
5. StuffedTiger
6. Dynamic3
7. FinalRPG
8. ionicbluebird
9. Magus
10. BradleyUK
11. _tetsuo_
12. Priz
13. akachan ningen
14. Fxp
15. crispyben
16. OgTheClever

netguy503

Just gave Jocchan a code with specific instructions to set up a dummy account for it. I trust him because he was one of the ones who was interested in sharing this beta in the gaming thread. So Jocchan, and the 4 other people below him on this list, should be checking this forum throughout the day so he can be giving you the share info as fast as possible. Hope this makes 5 of you very happy. :)

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Yep, I'll be setting up a dummy account shortly and PM the details to the four people below me in the list. Thanks again, man!

4. Jocchan
5. StuffedTiger
6. Dynamic3
7. FinalRPG
8. ionicbluebird
9. Magus
10. BradleyUK
11. _tetsuo_
12. Priz
13. akachan ningen
14. Fxp
15. crispyben
16. OgTheClever
17. HiddenWings

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
4. Jocchan
5. StuffedTiger
6. Dynamic3
7. FinalRPG
8. ionicbluebird
9. Magus
10. BradleyUK
11. _tetsuo_
12. Priz
13. akachan ningen
14. Fxp
15. crispyben
16. OgTheClever
17. HiddenWings
18. Inanna Dan

netguy503

Ok, you guys can start from #9- on now as we have #4-8 taken care of with codes by sharing dummy account info now.

Remember sharers/people making dummy accounts you CAN use the beta on your own account but you CANNOT delete the profile you got the BETA code from for the ENTIRE DURATION of the BETA. You delete that profile, your BETA access goes with it. You have been warned.

EDIT: Start the list from #9 people please. Thanks.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
PM'd the dummy account data. Please someone use a spare code to make a new dummy account, and start sharing from #9:

9. Magus
10. BradleyUK
11. _tetsuo_
12. Priz
13. akachan ningen
14. Fxp
15. crispyben
16. OgTheClever
17. HiddenWings
18. Inanna Dan

netguy503

Sad thing is is if that tool who won a BETA code in the thread where they give away PSN codes shared it with this thread we'd ALMOST be done with this list by now. But no he didn't do it, I called him on it, he said "be nice I still have a chance to do it", an hr or later he STILL hasn't done it. LOL juniors.:lol :lol :lol

Oh, and you PM'ed all of them with the dummy account info ALL AT ONCE. That's going to be pretty hectic I hope you know. Tell me how it turns out.:lol :lol :lol What percent you at? Hope you enjoy the game.:D

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
netguy503 said:
Oh, and you PM'ed all of them with the dummy account info ALL AT ONCE. That's going to be pretty hectic I hope you know. Tell me how it turns out.:lol :lol :lol
Yeah, I should probably have PM'd them one at a time :/ I hope they read this so they can make turns.

netguy503 said:
What percent you at? Hope you enjoy the game.:D
Actually I had my brother download the game on my behalf (this is why it took me half an hour instead of five minutes, lol, I had to wait for him to come back home) because tomorrow I'll be getting back to my hometown for the holidays and I'll be playing it on his PS3. I hope we're both going to enjoy it :D

netguy503

Snuggler said:
So, I downloaded the Beta on my main account, can I still create a dummy account and share it with that or is it too late?

you can still share but you HAVE to make sure you really trust the people you are sharing with as they will have to deactivate from your main account once the BETA is over. If they do not, all your shares on your main account wil be gone. Then you will be really screwed...especially if you get a YLOD. So, knowing that now, the choice is yours.

This is how the main list looks currently:

9. Magus
10. BradleyUK
11. _tetsuo_
12. Priz
13. akachan ningen
14. Fxp
15. crispyben
16. OgTheClever
17. HiddenWings
18. Inanna Dan

9. Magus
10. BradleyUK
11. _tetsuo_
12. Priz
13. akachan ningen
14. Fxp
15. crispyben
16. OgTheClever
17. HiddenWings
18. Inanna Dan
19. mysticwhip

netguy503 said:
Sad thing is is if that tool who won a BETA code in the thread where they give away PSN codes shared it with this thread we'd ALMOST be done with this list by now. But no he didn't do it, I called him on it, he said "be nice I still have a chance to do it", an hr or later he STILL hasn't done it. LOL juniors.:lol :lol :lol

But this "tool" is the one sitting on the code and the ball is still in my court. And FYI, I was at work making those posts but it doesn't matter now. But thanks to you nobody gets nothing until I see if my people elsewhere want in on this and IF I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHARE AFTERWARD OR EVEN WANT TO FOR THAT MATTER then maybe we can have this conversation again.

Hopefully you've learned your lesson on assumptions on shit you know nothing about.

netguy503

ReXXXSoprano said:
But this "tool" is the one sitting on the code and the ball is still in my court. And FYI, I was at work making those posts but it doesn't matter now. But thanks to you nobody gets nothing until I see if my people elsewhere want in on this and IF I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHARE AFTERWARD OR EVEN WANT TO FOR THAT MATTER then maybe we can have this conversation again.

Hopefully you've learned your lesson on assumptions on shit you know nothing about.

1. Doesn't effect me AT ALL. I'm already in the BETA.

2. What kind of spiteful nitwit announces he has a code to a thread full of people wanting to get into the BETA only to say,..."nu huh someone did something HORRIBLY WRONG to me and now I'll leave it up to "the fate of the gods" to see if any of you get a code now", even if they had nothing to do with what happened between me or you. WTF...are you 12? No, that is an insult to 12 year olds. Sorry.

3."The ball is still in my court"? Yea, I could tell you alot of stuff you can do with that ball.

4. GTFO of my thread.

ReXXXSoprano said:

Seriously. . .there are people who genuinely want in on this and we are doing our best to accomodate everyone, and you have the cheek to come in here and act like a child? Thats not on fella.

Do, or do not. Do not flaunt the fact that you might not in hopeful peoples faces.

Argh! I got the beta account info but I deleted the account after downloading... Can I please put myself back on the list? Sorry.

9. Magus
10. BradleyUK
11. _tetsuo_
12. Priz
13. akachan ningen
14. Fxp
15. crispyben
16. OgTheClever
17. HiddenWings
18. Inanna Dan
19. mysticwhip
20. ionicbluebird

netguy503

ionicbluebird said:
Argh! I got the beta account info but I deleted the account after downloading... Can I please put myself back on the list? Sorry.

9. Magus
10. BradleyUK
11. _tetsuo_
12. Priz
13. akachan ningen
14. Fxp
15. crispyben
16. OgTheClever
17. HiddenWings
18. Inanna Dan
19. mysticwhip
20. ionicbluebird

WHAT!? After I told you not to. :( No worries your still activated on the person you shared with account as a share (unless you deactivated from his system, which I don't think you did). Just find the person you shared with and set up another time you can get unto the account and redownload it. No need to put yourself on the bottom of the list just don't do it again please and read the thread first. Thanks.

netguy503 said:
WHAT!? After I told you not to. :( No worries your still activated on the person you shared with account as a share (unless you deactivated from his system, which I don't think you did). Just find the person you shared with and set up another time you can get unto the account and redownload it. No need to put yourself on the bottom of the list just don't do it again please and read the thread first. Thanks.
Can you only play whilst logged into the account or something? I've gameshared in the past and deleted the the new user after the download has started without any problems playing the game on my own account.

netguy503

Updated list...

9. Magus
10. BradleyUK
11. _tetsuo_
12. Priz
13. akachan ningen
14. Fxp
15. crispyben
16. OgTheClever
17. HiddenWings
18. Inanna Dan
19. mysticwhip
20. ionicbluebird
21. Jtrizzy
22. kai3345

That's 14 people. If 3 people get codes and share with everyone we should have enough to cover the whole list.

Also, anyone who is on the list that has a code by now please notify me so I can take you off. Thanks.

Top Bottom