• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monolith Soft seeks staff for unspecified project; next Xenosaga subtitle?

Miburou

Doesn't ß = ss ?

What about (Äpfel = Aepfel, Köln = Koeln, Über = Ueber), are they interchangeable?

u_neek

Shiggy said:
Bad German...it's "der" and instead of "grosse" "große". :D

They should do Baten Kaitos 2 :)

Oh sorry, of course Schwanz is "Der" :D

They don't use "ß" anymore do they?

Shiggy

Miburou said:
Doesn't ß = ss ?

What about (Äpfel = Aepfel, Köln = Koeln, Über = Ueber), are they interchangeable?

Sorry, I didn't see it.

Yes, you can use instead of Ä, Ö and Ü the AE, OE and UE. But ß =|= ss.

hm...they should get back with square and make a sequel to xenogears/chrono trigger or something. I never liked the shitty game Xenosaga.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Mmm, more Xenosaga.
ß is one of the reasons I love the German language. Its a really sharp ss.

ferricide

all of the haters are just making me like xenosaga more. mmmmmmmmmmmm xenosaga. ^_____________________________________^

WarPig

You're early, Nutt, nobody's hating on it in this thread yet.

Xenosaga sure is a fat wad of shit.

[There, now you've got your cue]

DFS.

WarPig

ManDudeChild said:
That subtitle news ancient to the extreme.

Yeah, I just figured I'd mention it in passing. It's been in the USPTO database for months now.

They have a lot of Nietzsche left, so I wonder what they wanna pick for the last three. I figure Twilight of the Gods has to get play somewhere, and maybe Nihilism too.

DFS.

Tabris

Hmmm. Thus Spoke Zarathustra was definitely an interesting read.

Just because he wrapped his philosophy in fiction. It was actually enjoyable to read.

Tabris

The Birth of Tragedy, The Antichrist and The Twilight of the Gods are my guesses for the next subtitles, in that order.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
#5 in the Xenosaga series is Xenogears, right? I can't wait till they remake that game, hopefully with a non-butchered 2nd disk. I'll suffer through the rest of them (from what I've read of 2, it sounds painfully bad, but thankfully short) just so I can play a remake of that game again...

Miburou

Dude, I was born in Austria and lived there for 6 years, then lived in Germany for three years. My German was much better than my English, but it's been so long since I spoke German (15 years), that I really suck at it now.

Top Bottom