• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Moose is delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had it a while ago, but my roommate just got another honkin big piece of moose from his friend up in Squamish. Shot it himself. I made a roast out of it the other night, and I'm still enjoying the left overs. It's soooo delicious!!

Who else has had moose? Good/bad for you ?

Chopin Trusty Balls

First casualty in the war on idioticy.
moose4.jpg

darscot

bishoptl said:
A moose would kill you, given the opportunity. Way to take the initiative!

Now Moose are killers? A moose would kill you if you mess with it. Given the opportunity it would rather stand around and eat grass.

darscot said:
Now Moose are killers? A moose would kill you if you mess with it. Given the opportunity it would rather stand around and eat grass.

No, a moose will charge you if it sees you. They are very territorial. Believe me, it's happened to me personally up in Kamloops. Luckily I was only about 10 feet away from my canoe. I almost got eaten by a cougar on the same trip.

I paddled up to shore, stood up to get out and saw the cougar about 20 feet up the shore. sat back down, paddled slowly backwards until I was WAY out on the water and then bolted for camp.

darscot

They hardly charge on sight lets not start talking nonsense. The damn things are all over golf courses and they walk right downtown in Banf so lets go easy there.

moist

Moose aren't usually a problem if you leave them alone..... unless it happenes to be a mother and babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom