• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

More ToR and ND3 movies!

kiryogi

Banned
http://psx2tech.com/talesofforum/viewtopic.php?p=1494&highlight=#1494

Change V's post for the movies. Not direct linking out of respect, and you folks better not either D:

So lets see, combat is as hectic as ToD2j but the battle pace is a bit slower thanks to the force system I believe. (Pacing the spam)

Narikiri Dungeon 3 goes SRPG style for the dungeons, which explains the whole using tons of characters at once. Full force sounds pretty decent on the GBA, Collet's victory sprite is cuute with the wings and all..

In any case, I'm just waiting for NCSX to have these up for preorder :D

WarPig

kiryogi said:
Dec 16th I think, but NCSX still has nothing for preorders or it did and I missed it? o_O

No, I'm pretty sure they opened pre-orders, because I used that as fodder for a news story one day. Gimme a sec...

Huh. This...

http://www.ncsx.com/2004/ncs092004/ncs0920h.htm

...is their most recent schedule update for the fall, and Rebirth ain't there. Isn't in their shop database either. Whacko. The release date is December 16, though.

I wouldn't expect a US release. If it does happen, probably next fall sometime.

DFS.

SantaC

namco will bring more Tales games to the US I think. ToS on GC seems to settle around 250k-300k after the holidays, and that's pretty damn good.

kiryogi

Banned
SantaCruZer said:
So what's a possible US date? 5-6 months later?
2-d = no win! unless Namco will take that gamble. There is somewhat a newer tales fanbase built now, but do they have PS2s?! Or would they be doing ToS PS2 first? :3

WarPig

kiryogi said:
2-d = no win! unless Namco will take that gamble. There is somewhat a newer tales fanbase built now, but do they have PS2s?! Or would they be doing ToS PS2 first? :3

I dunno. Xenosaga II and Baten Kaitos both look ready to crash and burn hard in the states (the former 'cuz it sucks, the latter 'cuz it's hitting the market at the worst possible time). Where Namco Hometek will go with its RPG releases after that I'm honestly not sure.

DFS.

Top Bottom