• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat: Deception, Online Xbox Preview!

shuri

Banned
they decided to go with the xbox version since it was more seamless. They talk about how smooth it was, and the review even says that it was the most lagless fighting game he ever played.

The lobby mode and how you organise stuff seems pretty damn smooth. It's coming out next week!

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/551/551986p1.html

Check out the online vids

I preordered my Kollectors Edition last week from Gamestop when they offered free overnite shipping.. i cant wait for some MK1 goodness. :D

Anyanka

He really is that bad. Anytime I've seen him play or heard him talk about it he comes off as really awful. Just look at his games though, it's obvious he doesn't understand high level fighting gameplay.

He doesn't know much about the MK story and mythos either. I've frequently seen him get all confused when asked questions.

shuri

Banned
I think they were just showcasing the different effects, you can see how they are placing each others for the death traps and multi-tiered stuff

Anyanka

That doesn't explain why neither do almost no special moves or combos. In the vid where Ed's playing as Scorpion(his favorite character) he does the spear and one juggle. That's like the best we see of him. All the other times either of them launch the opponent they screw up.

you have yet to see any game run smooth on live?? you must have a shitty ass connection, because 90% of the XBL games ive played have been smooth as hell even on my crappy Adelphia cable modem connection

Anyanka said:
That doesn't explain why neither do almost no special moves or combos. In the vid where Ed's playing as Scorpion(his favorite character) he does the spear and one juggle. That's like the best we see of him. All the other times either of them launch the opponent they screw up.

Sounds like an Mk-hater.

Top Bottom