• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat Deceptions screens

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
919923_20040721_screen001.jpg

919923_20040721_screen002.jpg

919923_20040721_screen003.jpg

919923_20040721_screen004.jpg

919923_20040721_screen005.jpg

919923_20040721_screen006.jpg

TheDiave

Banned
Hmm, I don't think these shots are new, but it doesn't make them any less sweet. I'm really excited for MK: Deception.. I just wish Midway would show us more. The game's due out in like like 2-3 months and there's been nothing new (of any significance), screenshot or info-wise, since E3.

evil ways

neptunes said:
I heard this game will have a cross-platform online component you guys this that's true?

I'm not sure, since the PS2 is supposedly using Gamespy's network and the Xbox version on Xbox live.

Hmm, I don't think these shots are new, but it doesn't make them any less sweet. I'm really excited for MK: Deception.. I just wish Midway would show us more. The game's due out in like like 2-3 months and there's been nothing new (of any significance), screenshot or info-wise, since E3.

A few nights ago IGN started a "Kombatants of MK Deception" weekly(?) feature that shows bios for all the characters with tidbits on the Deception storyline. So far Mileena, Sindel and Raiden have been shown, so it confirms Raiden's return.

Anyanka

I don't think it confirms Raiden's return at all. The story in his bio is that he dies and there's no footage of him actually in Deception unlike the others.

But yeah, the lack of info is starting to kill my interest, especially with so much positive hype coming out about Tekken 5. These bios released by IGN are the first bits of official storyline we've seen and there's only months away! We still don't even know the full roster...

evil ways

Well Midway also just released a Raiden wallpaper, so I doubt they would devote time to a character that will not be in the game. Maybe not playable but I'm sure Raiden will show up somehow.

Anyanka

Yeah, but the image of him is taken from MKDA. Same with the bio at IGN.

I think IGN is just doing bios of major characters throughout MK history and just weren't clear about it. Either that or he is very new to being in MKD and they haven't created a new outfit for him yet. But if that's the case why does he die in his own story?

He'll probably be all over Konquest and the intro movie.

LakeEarth

There's a movie at IGN, he seems to be in it (although they say he dies in the plot)... makes no sense, they show his new (well old, but still sweet looking) fatality... weird!

Top Bottom