• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most Wanted Games Famitsu

Solid

http://www.gamefront.de/

famitsutop.JPG

Blimblim

The Inside Track
I had never realized To Heart was *that* big in Japan. Impressive, and kinda scary considering it has some hentai scenes in it, with less than 18 years old looking girls last time I checked... Is To Heart 2 an hentai game too ?

Meier

Blimblim said:
I had never realized To Heart was *that* big in Japan. Impressive, and kinda scary considering it has some hentai scenes in it, with less than 18 years old looking girls last time I checked... Is To Heart 2 an hentai game too ?

No, PS2 adaptations of PC H-games never have any of the hentai elements left in them as it's not allowed by Sony. I think Dreamcast may have had some, but the last console with a large h-game presence was the Saturn.

SantaC

Deepthroat said:
I don't think so. I think it's more because Zelda isn't coming till march or something.

yeah, but well I don't think it will come out before summer 2005.

3rdman

Man, its a testament to how much ground western developers have made over the past few years that very little on that list does anything for me. Biohazard 4, MGS3, and DOA are the only thing of marginal interest to me.

snapty00

Banned
With the exception of Nintendo's big games, it seems as though Game Boy Advance really isn't a good place for software overall. It seems like a lot of people want the hardware but not the software.

Top Bottom