• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Motorola A630 Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason

30959591-2-300-overview-1.gif
30959591-2-300-front-2.gif

8.0 out of 10

The good: QWERTY keyboard; integrated camera; solid speakerphone; 65,000-color internal display; Bluetooth; works with PC and Mac.

The bad: Speakerphone doesn't turn off when you close the flip; internal menu system takes some time to master.

What's it for: The Motorola A630 is great for placing calls and firing off quick text and e-mail messages.

Who's it for: Cell phone fanatics who often send text messages.

Business Use: The A630's integrated camera, QWERTY keyboard, and speakerphone make it an ideal briefcase companion.

Essential Extras: Vehicle power adapter; synchronization software.
The bottom line: The Motorola A630 is a slickly styled, full-featured handset, but don't mistake it for a smart phone.

http://reviews.cnet.com/Motorola_A630/4505-6454_7-30959591.html?tag=cnetfd.sd

Looks cool!

COCKLES

being watched
That's what PSP should have looked like my opinion. Including the Phone / Camera. TOTAL all in one device. Fuck PS2 quality games - just include the PSX-on-a-chip, thats more then good enough for 3D mobile gaming with games on Ninty style mini-carts.

xsarien

daedsiluap
The bad: Speakerphone doesn't turn off when you close the flip;

Am I the only one on the planet who thinks a speakerphone on a cell phone is, quite possibly, the most obnoxious idea in the world? It grates on me hearing one side of some complete stranger's conversation, now I have to hear both?

internal menu system takes some time to master.

Ah, Motorola. Some things never change. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom