• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MP2 - NP Scans **SPOILERS**

mattx5

You are a prince among men!

That looks sick! Massive spoilers, but holy crap! That techno fortress is FUCKING BEAUTIFUL! The architecture is beautiful!

HYPE + 1000000000000

Gribbix

I don't mind the spoilers. Before seeing some of those pics, I really wasn't that excited for MP2 (which is strange seeing as MP1 is my favorite game of this gen thus far), but now I'll definately pick it up the day it comes out.

Holy crap that stuff looked awesome... My thought that it was just gonna be a rehash of MP was totally wrong...

Massive spoilers!!!!
Light Suit? Annihilator Beam?
BRING IT! :D

Very impressive. It's pre-ordered anyway, but any illusions of a simple MP remix are out the window. Really nice screens and some crazy bosses.

slayn

needs to show more effort.
I'm actually kinda glad I didn't get here in time... I don't want to see those scans but I wouldn't have been able to resist...

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
slayn said:
I'm actually kinda glad I didn't get here in time... I don't want to see those scans but I wouldn't have been able to resist...

I still can't quite believe how BIG one of the bosses is. Hahahahah.

Buggy Loop

GOTFY! :eek:~~~

I didnt bother to read and i quickly glimsed at the screens so i wouldnt memorize them and lower the spoilers as much as possible to have a fresh experience when i'll play it, but damn, this is my most anticipated game this gen. Retro went all out with the boss fights :D

Culex

Banned
MrparisSM said:
What is this "other" forum that you speak of?

Opa-Ages, the dark netherworld of ex-GAF'ers. Tread softly as the idiocy will consume you if you're not too careful.

Top Bottom