• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mr. 3000 trailer - Bernie Mac's first starring movie role

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

i saw the trailer before anchorman and i thought it looked ok. there hasn't been a baseball movie in a while.

Haha, I'm there, good for Bernie Mac. I hope this is another big F-U to that HATER Steve Harvey, who's just waiting on You Got Served 2.

I just like the fact that Steve Harvey can't land a leading role to save his life, while Bernie has his own acclaimed show on Fox and landing major movie roles left and right.

Fuck that Steve Harvey ass.

ManaByte

Gold Member
ConfusingJazz said:
I just like the fact that Steve Harvey can't land a leading role to save his life, while Bernie has his own acclaimed show on Fox and landing major movie roles left and right.

Fuck that Steve Harvey ass.

Steve Harvey's moustache could've been a boss in Doom 3.

Ceros

Bernie Mac's mini-fro vs. Steve Harvey's high-top fade. Whoever wins....we lose.

Seriously though, Bernie mac is more teh funny than Steve harvey. And about the fox thing,...they canceled bernie mac??? but kept redman and meth....oh god, someone needs to get fired quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom