• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MS is actively showing Halo 2

jedimike

According to Che, a bunch of publications got the grand tour of Bungie studios yesterday and played Halo 2 for hours. Maybe Aug. 24th is going to be more significant than I previously expected. He spilled the beans on Fable, but looks like he is being very cautious with this one. :)

http://chespace.1up.com/

ot: I've never had octopus, but that shrimp sure looks good :p

babyoctopus-pasta.jpg

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
news about forthcoming news always gets me excited! (when its halo 2 related)

Drexon

Banned
That reminds me, I dreamt I caugth a big fish of some kind and when I cut it up the blood looked like really big blood cells because I watched CSI that same day (they looked at blood through a microscope). :p

MaddenNFL64

Drexon said:
That reminds me, I dreamt I caugth a big fish of some kind and when I cut it up the blood looked like really big blood cells because I watched CSI that same day (they looked at blood through a microscope). :p

Wow, how not fascinating...

:p

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
i wonder if they got a good look at single player?

Lakitu

st5fu
Could this be something to do with the imminent big announcement on August 24th? I mean that's the day the new OXM is released and they could be providing a Halo 2 blowout, since they've been to their offices and played the game.

IgeL

I still fail to get excited about game info (i.e. media). We're gonna know that when the game comes out, who cares (well, obviously a lot of you ;8).

Lakitu

st5fu
*Wonders if they played multi-player or single-player*

Must be multi-player, I doubt they'd let anyone outside Bungie play single-player, for plot issues of course

Hellraizah

chespace said:
Ah, I was standing over to the left (off the picture) with Mark Mac. But you can see Skip Pfister right there.

That was the Q&A session at the end of the day after we'd played, quite literally, something like 6 hours of Halo 2.

Oh, and now, I also "love bees."
Do you know how many people will now "hate Che" ?

Top Bottom