• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Muscle tremor at night.

Fenix34

I remove teeth
Hello.I want to ask you about one thing.Once at month i have muscle tremor and scream about this say person with who i sleep.It was happen when i sleep and see dream ,after i scream.another person waking me up and i try to go in condition half sleep.

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
Hello.I want to ask you about one thing.Once at month i have muscle tremor and scream about this say person with who i sleep.It was happen when i sleep and see dream ,after i scream.another person waking me up and i try to go in condition half sleep.

Good Burger Reading GIF

Good lord is cheeto dust baked in between your spacebar key rendering it useless?

I worry about our education system. Or lack thereof.

This even english?

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
No clue of what the OP is trying to say.

If it's sleep paralysis, I suffered from that during times of lots of stress. Are you stressed OP?
Try doing some exercise during the day, should help you to sleep better.

My experiences with that were super weird. Being awake but not being able to move an inch, ghastly hands or spiders touching my head, hearing voices, seeing small demons right when (finally) opening my eyes... I don't wish that to anyone, although once you've gone through it a few times, you learn to keep calm about it and the allucinations aren't near as bad as the first few times.

Last edited:

Kacho

Gold Member
Sounds like a Charley horse. I just walk them off. They usually go away after a couple minutes.

SoloCamo

You should try supplementing magnesium with your evening meal, if possible.

Glad someone beat me to it. Magnesium Gylicinate helps in a lot of ways, especially if you don't live a healthy lifestyle or eat right. Actually a majority of people are deficient in it. I supplement with it a few times a week and it makes a world of difference for cramps, headaches, sleep paralysis, heart rate, etc.

Trilobit

Try improving your sleep hygiene. Meaning that you shut off electronics at least an hour before going to bed. No phone in bed! Instead read a physical book and relax. Don't eat stuff that give you blood sugar rushes. If you go to bed stressed and anxious it elevates the risk of having a bad night.

Last edited:

Audiophile

Can't quite parse the post there but parasomnias are common. I literally hear voices sometimes right as I fall asleep; and occasionally it'll cause a "hypnagogic jerk" where you jump awake.

Top Bottom