• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Music from Tales of Symphonia?

Eric-GCA

Banned
Anyone know where I can find the score? Sure as far as scores go it was pretty average, but there are some pieces I'd like to find, namely the Cruxis/Desian/Spirit Boss battles.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Eric-GCA said:
um, what if I don't have/use Torrent?

You're kidding me...

Installing a client for using torrents is so incredibly simple and requires virtually no user interaction. Then, actually downloading that torrent file is hardly any different from downloading a regaulr file...

It couldn't be easier.

The OST is most certainly not worth buying, though. The game has a TON of filler music. Every 1 out 6 songs might be good...but the rest are throw-away trash.

Eric-GCA

Banned
Well see, I don't want the whole freaking OST, just a couple of tracks thats all, which is why I'd figure I wouldn't need something like Torrent.

Anyway, regarding using torrent, I'm not sure I want to give every other torrent user access to everything on my computer, so thats why I don't want to toy with it.

Eric-GCA said:
Well see, I don't want the whole freaking OST, just a couple of tracks thats all, which is why I'd figure I wouldn't need something like Torrent.

Anyway, regarding using torrent, I'm not sure I want to give every other torrent user access to everything on my computer, so thats why I don't want to toy with it.

That's not how it works. You upload and download only the files within that torrent and nothing more.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Eric-GCA said:

Don't worry, using a torrent absolutely does not give other people access to files on your PC. It only shares bits of the file you are currently downloading. It isn't like Kazaa or something similar at all, you only share in the single file that you are downloading.

If you have broadband, it's worth just grabbing the whole thing and looking through it. Bittorrent is EXTREMELY easy to use...

There is a reason why Valve has the creator of Bittorrent working on Steam...

Top Bottom