• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Boss = Cats from Zero Wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjork

So I work in an anime shop, and the owner is chinese. Today he's there, and he's in the back shrinkwrapping manga, so customers won't linger for nine hours at a time reading the manga without buying it.

Anyway, I answer a phonecall, and it's for the boss. I hand him the phone and say, "phone check, homie." He goes, "What you say?"

I laughed and laughed.

Then some kids were playing grabass and knocking into stuff, so he pointed at the and said, "Can you guys out?"

Can you guys out.

I laughed and laughed.

They pay sucks and I'm there too much, but my job rules. :D

El Papa

Haha, I have friends that speak like that sometimes, and I tease them.

Hey, if it's in LA hook me up, I need a part time job.

Belfast

Damn, I hate people that go into bookstores like B&N or Borders and just sit there and read through manga all day without paying for a thing. :\ I can sympathize with your boss.

nitewulf

this semester in my robotics team we had a member that kept asking "what happen?", after me or my friend did anything with the robot. say, we debugged our program and turned on the robot, but it didnt work as we had hoped. both of us would be furious, while she would ask, "what happen?"
every single time, i swear, i had to almost bite my tongue to keep from saying, "someone set us up the bomb."

bjork

Belfast said:
Damn, I hate people that go into bookstores like B&N or Borders and just sit there and read through manga all day without paying for a thing. :\ I can sympathize with your boss.

It also sucks for people who get stuck with the last copy of a particular title, and it's been read by fifty people. Ours are wrapped and still have that new smell and whatnot when you open them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom