• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfy

Banned
This is Rocket the cat, otherwise known as Ubercat.

DSCF0010.jpg

This is Ubercat with his friend, Uberfox.

DSCF0011.jpg

This is Uberfox fucking Ubercat.

DSCF0012.jpg

Dead

well not really...yet
ha when I saw the second pic i was like "whoa this kid has a fix" then I saw the third pic

fooled me :(

Kuramu

I love uberfat cats

Neko here, look how shiny. :) the shine makes his face look flat in this pic though.

neko.jpg

Fusebox

Banned
I <3 my cat, his name's 'trouble' and I got him and his brother 'mischief' by swapping 2 trips and a 50 for them when they were kittens (but mischief was a typical tabby and ran off.)

He plays fetch with paper balls, comes when his name is called, loves strangers and hasnt scratched anyone since he was a kitten. He also weighs about 7 kilos.

This is trouble:

trouble2.jpg

trouble.jpg

Btw, heres a small but very funny clip of cats doing funny things:

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~djfusion/cats.wmv

Grimlock

Fusebox said:
He plays fetch with paper balls, comes when his name is called, loves strangers and hasnt scratched anyone since he was a kitten.[/url]

??? Are you sure that it's a cat, and not some weird dog that looks like a cat? Or, a cat that was raised by dogs so it doesn't think it's a cat?

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
this is one of my 3 cats with our dog
brunotilly.jpg

here's another one of the cats
twiggy.jpg

and here's a bird that looks like little richard
crested.jpg

Ollie Pooch

Boogie9IGN said:
Can the rooster sing like Little Richard?

not sure.. i'd like to think so. it's not actually mine, i found the picture on the net :p i just thought it hilarious.

and completely irrelevant to the cat thread :| um

Tazznum1

Will do when I get home. Then everyone can marvel my 24 pounder cat. ;) She is like Stimpy. Red ....round....and usually has her tongue hanging out.

Ollie Pooch

Bregor said:
Not my dog, but:

1254.jpg

bruno.jpg

that is one evil looking dog ...we have a jack russell like that and whenever she sees our other dog bruno (above) she goes loco and she bares her teeth while making a hooting/growling noise. which is unfortunate due to her breath smelling like an old drain. i know this thread is about cats. but my dog could eat them all.

Suerte

This topic would have got ten times more hits if it was named "my pussy" but I think one of the female attention whores of the forum already did that way back.

Awesome cats though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom