• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pattergen

tipsy.jpg

Thought I should counteract this crazy Cat thread going around. She is a Beagle mix, that my gf and I picked up at the pound just hours before she was scheduled to die. Also, she rules.

Pattergen

Wolfy said:
I love that dog, it kicks ass and takes names, I bet.

We think she was orginally intended as a hunting dog because she'll point at critters and shit, but was probably rejected by her owner because once she finds the prey she just wants to play with it. She was found as a stray on the side of the road. :(

Pattergen

Ramirez said:
dominoboston.jpg

Not mine,but it looks exactly like mine,heh,he rocks :D

Looks fiesty. Does it chew shit up?

narfnarf said:
narfnarf the stray beagle is awesome... whats her name?

Her name is Tipsy, and she chews shit up. But I can't really get mad, she gives me those god damn puppy dog eyes as pictured.

Ramirez

Hell yea,their like a foot tall,but mean as hell...everytime I take him walkin or something he scratches me all to hell while Im tryin to put the leash on him,lol.They don't mean any harm,their just reeeeeally energetic and happy all the time.

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
I've lived around basset hounds all my life. One of the things I'm anticipating about leaving college... getting my own basset hound.

Family has had 4 bassets in my 20 years... 2 are currently still around. My mother use to foster bassets, so we'd have them around all the time. They're the best!

Here's Darcy....she is is actually a seeing-eye dog in training, but if she fails the test then we get to keep her.
darcy02.JPG

darcy.JPG

And here's our other dog, Terrago.
terrago01.JPG

bjork

We had a basset hound... it ATE the air conditioner!

You know how the outside air conditioner unit is the big metal thing with the fan inside? Well, it apparently hated the noise of the machine, so it ate the metal on the outside of the unit, including a bit of the outer filter.

It also would poop and then turn around and eat it.

Looking back on it, that dog wasn't right.

Pattergen

Hawksley said:
Ah, welcome to Beagle-Age.

Indeed.

Awesome dogs, stevemeister. I really like the shepherd breed, they just get so damn big.

That beagle is awesome, Phoenix. The coloring is unique.

The problem I have with mine is that although she isn't really a barker, when she does bark it's this crazy deep and long howl.

Is that Lab/Bull aggressive at all, or did she retain the personality of the Lab? Looks really cool.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Im about to lock this thread and put a new clause in the tos making it a bannable offense to make a thread too fucking cute for normal people to view.

And sefskillz will be the first one to go!

Che

Banned
sp0rsk said:
Im about to lock this thread and put a new clause in the tos making it a bannable offense to make a thread too fucking cute for normal people to view.

And sefskillz will be the first one to go!

LOL!!!

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
I know its been a week since the last post, but I must contribute!

Clyde and Jesse:
clydejesse1.jpg

Just Jesse, finding a comfortable spot on the back of the cushion.
jesse.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom