• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My game is better than your game

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Simple as that.

Better graphics, better art, better sound, better level design, better story, better controls, better packaging, just better everything.

Just thought I'd clue you in.

No excuses here, it's better! Nothing you can do changes this

Chipopo

Banned
Motherfucking troll. You stupid motherfucking asshole egotistical salty-balled troll. Eat a bowl of hamster turds and die.

Fuck you.

P.S. my games better

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
My F*cking Grandpa said:
Motherfucking troll. You stupid motherfucking asshole egotistical salty-balled troll. Eat a bowl of hamster turds and die.

Fuck you.

P.S. my games better
:lol

Mr Pockets said:
Simple as that.

Better graphics, better art, better sound, better level design, better story, better controls, better packaging, just better everything.

Just thought I'd clue you in.

No excuses here, it's better! Nothing you can do changes this

Bah- your game only runs at 30 fps though. Even though 99.999% of us can't tell the difference, mine is leagues better, regardless of gameplay, because it runs at 60 fps!

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Mister Zimbu said:
Bah- your game only runs at 30 fps though. Even though 99.999% of us can't tell the difference, mine is leagues better, regardless of gameplay, because it runs at 60 fps!
But yours has jaggies and is teh kiddy

fallout

Mister Zimbu said:
Hey, fuck you! Maybe some of us are cyborgs with internal framerate detectors and can't help it.

Racist prick.

Top Bottom