• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nishastra said:
What if they're actually made out of Gilda?
I'd buy 10 to support the company then!

Nishastra said:
We can rebuild her. We have the technology.
I've been making that joke SO damn much the past few days. Glad to see someone else do the same.

Edit:
Pankaks has been robbed!

Who are you and what have you done w/ Michael Westen!

Ellis Kim

Banned
0HrhY.jpg

Done!

Submitted the final design to evillore. I hope you guys like it (and I hope evillore does too).

2th

Banned
Nishastra said:
Nice! I feel compelled to buy one of these shirts, even if I probably won't wear it much :p

undershirts... i rarely ever just wear a tshirt so undershirts are the way to rock out your own style :p

Might as well post this. About a month ago Carek drew a pony for me as a sketch in the chat. I wasn't sure if he was going to color it or not so I didn't up it here. It's been a while so I figure it was only a sketch, and thus here is another entry into the PonyGAF Ponies Club:
j2IRP.jpg

The design was brainstormed between me, Carek, Narag and thnikkaman.
If I remember right, think the story of the pic is that he was posing w/ the Intercontinental Champonyship Belt when Panda came in the ring, confused because Panda thought he saw Belle. Wrong place, wrong time.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
AdawgDaFAB said:
Edit:
Pankaks has been robbed!

Who are you and what have you done w/ Michael Westen!

Michael Westen was attempting to bring down a Korean conspiracy ring that was trying to establish a new Starcraft world order. After some espionage, Michael discovered that Lim Yo Hwan was actually in control of the conspiracy and the Korean government itself!

Everyone knows that the emperor is immune to all forms of bullets and explosions so Michael challenged him to a duel game of Starcraft. The emperor proceeded to crush Michael Westen and sent him crying all the way back to Miami.

Will Michael stop being a noob and defeat the emperor? Will Bruce Campbell ever stop being awesome? Tune in next season to find out.

AdawgDaFAB said:
Might as well post this. About a month ago Carek drew a pony for me as a sketch in the chat. I wasn't sure if he was going to color it or not so I didn't up it here. It's been a while so I figure it was only a sketch, and thus here is another entry into the PonyGAF Ponies Club:
j2IRP.jpg

If I remember right, think the story of the pic is that he was posing w/ the Intercontinental Champonyship Belt when Panda came in the ring, confused because Panda thought he saw Belle. Wrong place, wrong time.

As Pandaman would say...
Invisble Big Mac

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
AdawgDaFAB said:
http://i.imgur.com/j2IRP.jpg[IMG]

If I remember right, think the story of the pic is that he was posing w/ the Intercontinental Champonyship Belt when Panda came in the ring, confused because Panda thought he saw Belle. Wrong place, wrong time.[/QUOTE]
through rain, sleet and luchadores, I go for belle.

Okay i'm jealous, Wrestler pony is the best pony.
Also the drawing challenge has me aggravated, any good images to calm my disturbed artists soul artistic envy?

Orcastar

Spreadshirt's page seems to be derping at the moment, can't see delivery costs for Europe. Definitely gonna get a shirt or two though.
After which I'll probably get banned just one post shy of reaching 300...

Moving on, here's a little something Bak whipped up for me:

e32Gp.jpg

Umm, yeah.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Belle only spurns Panda because he's a lowly Earth Pony.

It's the same reason why Panda leads the anti-AJ propaganda machine

daffy

Banned
Well if Myke is submitting a textless one and Ellis Kim just submitting that dark one, I'll just wait. I want to buy one I know I'll wear. Hopefully I buy in time to help you guys win. :D

Quinnjaminn

Neo Member
Amazing shirt Myke! I don't have any money at the moment, but I'll buy one as soon as I can. Same to you Ellis; it's a fantastic design, and EviLore would be crazy not to like it.

FTH said:
Well if Myke is submitting a textless one and Ellis Kim just submitting that dark one, I'll just wait. I want to buy one I know I'll wear. Hopefully I buy in time to help you guys win. :D
Would split sales between textless Myke design and original Myke design hurt him? Or are sales counted by designer, not just the individual designs?

Damnit Panda. There is something unexplainable about your drawn reactions to stuff that I just love. Everytime I see a new drawing of yours it makes me smile, thanks!

daffy

Banned
AdawgDaFAB said:
Would split sales between textless Myke design and original Myke design hurt him? Or are sales counted by designer, not just the individual designs?
Designer I think. Or what Captain Fish said.

Orcastar

Owlowiscious said:
I'm sad all the shirts are front design
Designs are wasted on the back. Not all of us can twist our necks 180 degrees you know.

Anyway, have a comic to cheer you up:

I need to get my hands on the Phoenix Wright games...

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
AdawgDaFAB said:
I don't care, I just want to give people what they want.

Orcastar said:
Do it! Do it now!

n8

Unconfirmed Member
Myke Greywolf said:
I don't care, I just want to give people what they want.
I'll try to find the quote, but changes in shirt such as placement and text/no text will not split the amount sold. If it's a completely different design, then yes it's a different shirt design and it will be considered as such.

But yes. Get the Ace Attorney series. One of my favorite series. shame that Capcom has no plans to locate the latest one.

Also a group of people are working on a pony one. It's got me interested that's for sure. I think it works for what it is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEwLpx58WJg

Orcastar said:
Designs are wasted on the back. Not all of us can twist our necks 180 degrees you know.

Anyway, have a comic to cheer you up:
*awesome strip*

Slow clap
And yes, you need to play them.

Ellis Kim

Banned
I think that all 3 of the Phoenix Wright ones are on iPhone now, right? I know that vanilla AA1 is on WiiWare, but I don't think it has the DS bonus mission w/ the 3D stuff.

Ellis Kim said:
I think that all 3 of the Phoenix Wright ones are on iPhone now, right? I know that vanilla AA1 is on WiiWare, but I don't think it has the DS bonus mission w/ the 3D stuff.
The fifth case is DLC for 100 points, those swindling swines at Capcom got me for that one.
Justice For All and Trials and Tribulations are also on WiiWare.

[reload save]

OBJECTION!

"but how does the plaintiff know who dropped the anvil if the plaintiff was talking with and looking at spike?"

[select anvil]

TAKE THAT!

"if you look at the anvil you can see there are scrape marks on the underside. if the defendant picked up and dropped the anvil like you say, why does it have scrapes like it slid across a surface?"

plaintiff: well then maybe she pushed it off...

"maybe? weren't you just saying you saw the defendant drop the anvil over your coronal suture, between the frontal and temporal bone? you are very detailed about where the anvil hit you, but can only give a maybe about how the anvil itself fell?"

plaintiff: well...

[music changes]

plaintiff: princesscelestiatoldmethatmagicistheprocessofwantingsomethingtohappenandmakingithappenandofcoursepinkiepiehadtocontradictthatandnowthisanvilfellonmeofcoursesomeonehadtodoitandthingsdon'tjusthappenontheirownsomeonehadtoditandiknowthatpegasusisfriendswithpinkiepieit'salljustaplotagainstmebecausethey'realljealousjealousofmeandmywonderfulmagiciamprincesscelestia'sprizedpupilyouknowofcourseyouknowyou'rejealoustoohowdareyougoagainstmeprincesscelestiawilhearofthisiamgoingtowriteheraletterassoonasthistrialisover

Ellis Kim

Banned
You know, owlowiscious, you COULD just make a tumblr post and make it that much more entertaining for the rest of us.

With drawings.

Neki

Orcastar said:
Spreadshirt's page seems to be derping at the moment, can't see delivery costs for Europe. Definitely gonna get a shirt or two though.
After which I'll probably get banned just one post shy of reaching 300...

Moving on, here's a little something Bak whipped up for me:

e32Gp.jpg

Umm, yeah.

this is fan art I can get behind.

Ellis Kim

Banned
And just because its driving me nuts that I haven't seen or heard anything about my design going up on the store, here's how it would look. Has a pixely "PonyGAF" thing on the back.

4lDTs.jpg

fiBPbl.jpg

edit: oh, I see, a new update w/ the new designs later tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom