• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Samsung died.....

Trasher

After only having it for a year and a half, my Samsung quit working on me yesterday. So today I brought it in to Best Buy (where I purchased it) because I happened to get the 3 year maintenance plan thing. Now it is being shipped off somewhere to get fixed, and they said it is going to take 2-5 weeks to fix..... This is teh_suxorz!

Trasher

hahahahhahaha, sorry guys, I forgot the most important information, it was my monitor, flat panel 15 inch Samsung. My bad :)

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Well, the coils in my Samsung 19" CRT are starting to act up. Powering on the monitor generally results in a squealing noise for upwards of 10 seconds. I've heard this is common, but I hope it remains a start-up problem and doesn't become worse. The monitor is 4 years old, though...

Trasher

Mine was working fine, just like normal, and I went to go turn it on and nothing. The power light didn't even turn on. I can't believe they are making me wait 2-5 weeks!

Top Bottom