• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto 3 for GC announced

neo2046

jump36_naruto02.jpg

jump36_naruto03.jpg

Buggy Loop

Gold Member
Culex said:
Nice! The first two were awesome. I bet this sells more than Naruto 2.

Well the anime certainly keeps gaining popularity over there

And thats some freaky rock lee cosplays.. :eek:

MINE!

Okay, quick question for you import players, is there anything in Naruto 1 that didn't make it into Naruto 2? I assume the backgrounds are different, but were all the characters carried over?

I still haven't gotten either and I'm trying to decide if I want to go ahead and get Naruto 2 or just wait for Naruto 3.

Hero

Awesome. Temari, Jiraiyah, and Choji are in from the screens. I hope Shino and Tsunade are in to complete the teams. I wonder if Asuka and Kurenai will be in it. Maybe Anko too. And Kabuto. Konohamaru could be a joke character. Damn, I can't wait.

And I'm pretty sure every Naruto 1 character made it into Naruto 2. I don't see them going backwards at all, it's a stupid assumption.

Edit:

I meant Temari instead of TenTen.

TenTen better be in it now!

Buggy Loop said:
And thats some freaky rock lee cosplays.. :eek:

I'M BLIND!!!

Hero said:
Awesome. Tenten, Jiraiyah, and Choji are in from the screens. I hope Shino and Tsunade are in to complete the teams. I wonder if Asuka and Kurenai will be in it. Maybe Anko too. And Kabuto. Konohamaru could be a joke character. Damn, I can't wait.

No kidding. Shino and Anko will guarantee my purchase.

And I don't know if it's just me, but the toon shading on Naruto 3 looks a hell of a lot better than the Narutimet Hero 2 images I've seen...

Hero

Crazymoogle said:
I'M BLIND!!!

No kidding. Shino and Anko will guarantee my purchase.

And I don't know if it's just me, but the toon shading on Naruto 3 looks a hell of a lot better than the Narutimet Hero 2 images I've seen...

The fact that Naruto 3 exists guarentees my purchase. The second one is so much damn fun.

I wonder if they will put the new ninja from the Naruto movie in the game. I think that would help push sales beyond the previous GCN Naruto's.

And yeah, the Narutimet Hero 2 game looks good, but the art direction is a bit weird. When I play Gekitou Ninja Taisen, I feel like I'm watching the anime almost.

lol @ fat Rock Lee.

I see Jiraya made it in. :) What's with that screen where it looks like his hair is growing out of control? Or is that some kind of attack?

I hope they include a lot more of the adults in this game. I want to see Tsunade in it and Itachi too.

Jason

Oni Link 666 said:
I see Jiraya made it in. :) What's with that screen where it looks like his hair is growing out of control? Or is that some kind of attack?

He uses it in an upcoming battle. I assume the game will cover up to the end of the current arc in the anime.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Off to a bitchin' start. Jiraiya, Temari, Choji were all on my list of musts for this game. Let's see who else gets added.

Itachi has to be an obvious addition. I don't see how they could possibly release the damn game without him.

nubbe

MetatronM said:
Itachi has to be an obvious addition. I don't see how they could possibly release the damn game without him.
Don't say that... they might save him to push Naruto 4 next year

I hope it's not just going to include characters from the anime. That could mean that
Kimimaro and Drunken Rock Lee might not make it in.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
nubbe said:
Don't say that... they might save him to push Naruto 4 next year
Not when he will have already been in the anime for a good 6 months or so prior to release (not to mention how long he has been in the manga). I suspect he'll be an unlockable, though, much the way Orochimaru was one of the last unlockables in Naruto 2.

Hero

It'd be stupid to have manga characters in an anime game. I really really doubt they'll be in there.

Itachi must make it in. Isn't he a character in the new PS2 Naruto game? I'd have to use Great Shining Heaven on someone if he's not in it.

moowear

Just got Naruto2. Anyone know how to switch targets in multiplayer mode? I'm getting my butt handed to me fighting gaara and kankuro in story mode.

Hero

moowear said:
Just got Naruto2. Anyone know how to switch targets in multiplayer mode? I'm getting my butt handed to me fighting gaara and kankuro in story mode.

Z button.

moowear

thanks Hero. hmm i think i've tried that button but probably didn't notice during the heat of battle. thanks again.

Top Bottom