• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto 3 GC release date announced!

king zell

Play-Asia.com has sent out the following e-mail to peaple who pre-ordered this game for the Nintendo Gamecube: Eagerly awaited by thousands of hungry Naruto and Gamecube fans, Tomy has now revealed a shipping date for their upcoming anime based fighting sequel. As listed on Nintendo's latest release sheet, Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3 is expected to ship on Saturday November 20th, 2004

are you ready :D

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
Someone needs to get off their butt and localize this anime. Then Atari (presumably since they've been handling the DBZ and YuYu Hakusho games) needs to take the initiative and bring these games over to the states!!!

Jonnyram

What's even better? biohazard4 is coming out on Dec 30 :D

Other new release dates (rumour with strong credibility):
DK Jungle Beat - 16 Dec
Fire Emblem GC - 20 Jan
Jump Super Stars - 27 Jan

olimario

Banned
Jonnyram said:
What's even better? biohazard4 is coming out on Dec 30 :D

Other new release dates (rumour with strong credibility):
DK Jungle Beat - 16 Dec
Fire Emblem GC - 20 Jan
Jump Super Stars - 27 Jan

I can't wait to see if FE:GC got a facelift.
And I can't wait to see how Jump Super Stars turns out.

pilonv1

JC10001 said:
Someone needs to get off their butt and localize this anime. Then Atari (presumably since they've been handling the DBZ and YuYu Hakusho games) needs to take the initiative and bring these games over to the states!!!

No one is going to localise them when the Anime hasn't been licenced. Once it's licenced, translated and released on DVD or showing on kids TV then it will get released. Without a tie in it's only going to sell to the hardcore, who've probably already imported it. With a tie in, it could do Budokai numbers. There's no need to rush it.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I think that's why he started his post with "someone needs to get off their butts and localize this anime." Then he was able to segue that thought into localizing the game.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Just import them. That way you won't be stuck with crappy US voice actors. :D

Besides, I really don't know if they could handle the licensing issues with Jump Super Stars in the US. The legal red tape must be miles long in entangling license agreements.

Top Bottom