• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto 3 website open

http://www.tomy.co.jp/gamesoft/naruto_gekinin3/index.html

You can see that they have the toad summon for Jiraya in there, Shino is in, and they have old and new versions of Sasuke. I don't have #2 so I don't know who else is new.

main.jpg

bl1img1.jpg

bl4img1.jpg

En-ou

they now have 3 on 3 team battles, where you can do combined team supers.

each char has 2 specials now and most can go into stances, but some stances will not revert back. example, if you go into kakashi's sharingan mode, you better be ready to finish up the match fast. also some char's health will gradually decrease during stances and their chakra will increase and vice versa.

new chars, all chars in the anime who have shown their enough of their skills (sarutobi, tsunade, jiraiya, etc) also, all konoha genin teams are there now

some new game modes

So that bottom pic looks like you can switch from Naruto and Sasuke to Kyuubi and Sharingan types on the fly.... I wonder if that's what that is.

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
IGN Impressions: http://cube.ign.com/articles/551/551374p1.html

Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke, Rock all need a certain amount of Chakra in order to enter their stances. Also, once Kakashi and Sasuke are hit, they do not have Sharingan anymore, so you'll need to use it wisely. Kakashi will constantly lose health while in Sharingan mode (not as fast as Rock though) and Naruto will constantly gain Chakra. There are also three 'flames' for players in 1vs1 battles, but only 2 for FFA battles, IIRC.

I forget what else though... it's been a while since TGS. :) I do remember Temari being ridiculously good in the game though, while Kakashi seemed...meh. His Sharingan Chidori super is fuckin' wild though.

NLB2

Banned
I just recently got into Naruto so I don't know much about the games. How playable are they if you don't know any Japanese?

Dez

NLB2 said:
I just recently got into Naruto so I don't know much about the games. How playable are they if you don't know any Japanese?

Like most fighters, it's almost completely playable without japanese knowledge. Story mode won't make sense though unless you've seen the anime. For items, bonuses, whatnot, i'm sure there'll be a decent faq (there was for naruto 2).

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Can't wait for this game; Naruto 2 was a lot of fun. I still haven't touched Narutimett Hero 2 for whatever reason...

Top Bottom