• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

natalie portman on CONAN!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

effzee

she is so beautiful...and get this...SHE IS PLAYING A STRIPPER IN HER NEXT MOVIE and apparrently the trailer is out! FIND IT!

Damn, I missed it. I'll have to catch the CC replay tomorrow.

So is she getting naked in this next movie? If so....

Sales +1

Coen

navanman said:
wowye hot trailer.
paddy casey song at the beginning of the trailer rocks, superb album, everyone should have it.

I was going to say exactly the same for the Damien Rice song.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
AIEEE!! Its the worst kind of dilemma

Natalie Portman, in lingerie, dancing around a pole

Vs

Jude fucking Law who I hate for no apparant reason (other than maybe I can't help thinking he just fell into this acting shit by being around the right, hip, crowd in the 90s). No logic, I just don't like him in movies.

And now he'll be doing Natalie Portman in one!

She looks hot as ever. She was trying real hard to hide her contempt for Conan. I don't think she was enjoying herself there. Garden State looks awful from the few clips I've seen of it.

They crammed too much angst into the Garden State trailer.

Her next movie looks awesome though. After Angels in America, I'm up for anything Mike Nichols is involved in.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
She's so hot and she was so cute in Garden State..god I loved that movie.

trippingmartian said:
She looks hot as ever. She was trying real hard to hide her contempt for Conan. I don't think she was enjoying herself there. Garden State looks awful from the few clips I've seen of it.
IAWTP on both accounts.

Portman>Knightely(sp?)

Substance

I though the Internet Trailer for Garden State was terrific. It had much homemade charm to it. The movie is receiving greatly favourable reviews too... so, I'm very interested in it.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
i dont know, I think I walked by her like 20 times on the street... maybe I am missing something.......... shes ok

jenov4

trippingmartian said:

I agree, she was literally sitting as far as possible from Conan. Just watch her body language, totally avoiding Conan.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
mrklaw said:
Jude fucking Law who I hate for no apparant reason (other than maybe I can't help thinking he just fell into this acting shit by being around the right, hip, crowd in the 90s). No logic, I just don't like him in movies.
Studies have shown that people who do not like Jude Law are utterly insane.
gattaca002.jpg

"I ought to report you! WOT'S YOUR NUMBAH?!"

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Fjord said:
Gattica was the defining movie of our generation.
I remember it taking some flack when it came out (although that might have been because it was being hyped a lot for some reason), but I thought it was an enjoyable -- though flawed -- film.

Also, as I implied, Jude Law rules in general, and he especially ruled in Gattaca, although I can't stand Ethan Hawke.

I can't believe only one person in this thread has even mentioned Clive Owen. Clive Owen is the f*cking MAN! Plus he will be able to tell everyone who is better in bed Knightley or Portman seeing as he was in King Arthur and now this. I mean really I can't believe people don't love Clive Owen more. Everyone owes it to themselves to see Croupier and I'll Sleep When I'm Dead. Both are fantastic moody movies where Clive Owen shows you why he is the shit.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
IAmtheFMan said:
Am I the only one that thinks this girl's overrated?

As an actress, yes, she's extremely overrated. As a hot GAF girlie, nah, she's getting the respect she deserves.

Deku Tree

I read an interview a few years ago where Natalie Portman said she would never take off her clothes in a movie... Will she stay true to her words?

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Deku Tree said:
I read an interview a few years ago where Natalie Portman said she would never take off her clothes in a movie... Will she stay true to her words?

Pfft, she also said her acting career was temporary and that she was going to focus on her education and career. Guess she finally realized making millions in this whacky thing called the movie industry was the better option. She'll bare it for a movie, it's only a matter of time...

calder

Drinky Crow said:
Titless -and- talentless!

Do you like any actors? This isn't some aggrieved Portman fan whining, I'm just curious because while I notice you seem to dislike a fair bit of, well, everything I can't recall you posting with approval for any actor or movie. It's leading to an incomplete mental picture of your tastes... it might be because like most people your hating is always more entertaining and memorable than simple appreciation.

Unless you avoid posting about enjoying anything here in order to keep your rep for disapproval pure, but that seems a bit too coy for a giant open cesspool of dumbass opinions like GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom