• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Street Vol 3 trailer and screens

DMczaf

Trailer

http://www.easportsbig.com/games/nbastreet3/teasertrailer.jsp

Screens

4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

DMczaf

I dont like you showing me up in my threads, bish. Especially in a NBA thread! Thats really pushing it Bishster.

hulk2.jpg

raYne

Wow.. that was the worst trailer imaginable.

Not only did the actual "trailer" not start 'till half way through the video, but then half of that were animations of orange guys dunking in a void of more orange.... :/

I'm glad arcade basketball games sell well...though not so happy that there are not more sim fans. This game really needs self shadowing. I'll leave this game for the kids and and1 fans.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
BlackClouds said:
I'm glad arcade basketball games sell well...though not so happy that there are not more sim fans. This game really needs self shadowing. I'll leave this game for the kids and and1 fans.

NBA Live sold well last year, so it isn't like Live is selling a dozen copies while Street sells 4 million. As far as self shadowing, you realize this is a trailer, not the finished game, right? I liked Street because it was a great pick up and play kind of game. With all the things you can open up and taking your created character from scrub to All-Star, the game had loads of replayability. The Street series is pure fun with some B-ball action thrown in.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Woah! That looks *just* like the Rucker... I grew up around the corner. Damn that's nice.

Top Bottom