• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA 12 Xbox 360 OD3 - 3* coordinators, cold beer, and comfy couches

Menelaus

Banned
League is now full. Posts will now be taking place at http://geekdrift.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=103

5 minute quarters, default sliders for now, AA difficulty, will advance as quickly as everyone can allow. Either post here or message me on Xbox for an invite; my gamertag is Ragnar Lodbrok.

Participants:

Ragnar Lodbrok - Ole Miss - OC
biglongroads - Arizona State - OC
txfightinaggie - Miss. State - DC
doctor mac - UCF - OC
CAPTA1N CLUTCH - NC STATE - DC
MAJ0R PA1N3 - PITT - OC
Crigins McJuggs - WVU - TBD
TheDrizzlerJ11 - Air Force - OC
UnquietPeak - Washington
Awesome Animals - Texas Tech - TBD

Menelaus

Banned
ok, more than likely you'll be the last one to join. let me know when you get ncaa and live, i can't invite you until then.

I'm gonna try to pick it up tonight, I'll message you. Since it looks like I have to choose I'll be Offensive coordinator. This will be my first online dynasty, so if there is anything I should know please enlighten me

Menelaus

Banned
Hey man, this is my first to commish, so we're all learning =)

When you get into the dynasty, you should set up your recruiting board of prospects. These are guys you will work every week to try to get to your school. If you've done an offline dynasty, it's the same dynamic as that.

ok and you play your teams regular schedule right? so how many games are actually against other players?

also how do rosters work? if i download a custom roster with names of players will that be compatable online?

Menelaus

Banned
pretty sure the rosters are fine. i got mine from CK11

i'll try to schedule us to play as many of the other guys as possible through the custom schedule feature. some of us will play each other by default due to our regular conference schedules.

Menelaus

Banned
I'll see if I can still tweak the schedule now that we've begun. If I can't, you'll definitely get some custom games in season 2.

Menelaus

Banned
Since I'm limited to ~80 characters to respond to your question about custom conferences via the dynasty page, I'll answer it here. Unfortunately, since you came in during week 1, I wasn't able to match you up with any humans. However, the rest of us have at least 3 if not 4 human matchups this season, and you'll get that next season. I'd rather give everyone a chance to play their real life rivalry games/schedules and schedule the human games for non-confs than merge into 2 conferences.

I just think it'd be much better if the user games were more meaningful as well. Then we could also play each other in bowl games if the two conferences we were in were tied that way. I just think the dynasty would be a lot more interesting.

Also, when you do the custom conferences you can still set a rival. So they won't play all of them in the old conference but you can make Texas Tech in the ACC and still have the finish the season with Texas A & M (or whoever their main rival is). This leagues just an investment and I think the more human competition the more interesting and fun it is.

P.S.

Let's start week 3! :D

Menelaus

Banned
I'm open to discussion with everyone about the conferences. I'm not sure how it would work if someone gets an offer to move to a new team...if that's before or after I shuffle conferences, etc.

Week 3 started!

Menelaus said:
I'm open to discussion with everyone about the conferences. I'm not sure how it would work if someone gets an offer to move to a new team...if that's before or after I shuffle conferences, etc.

Week 3 started!
You'd just have to fix it the season they switch or the season after. I have no plans switchin tho, I'm gonna try to HC Air Force.

Menelaus

Banned
well my main concern is that we may not all get HC offers next season. (especially if i continue to play like i have been)

Top Bottom