• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Interest Thread: The ONLY 6* prestige dynasty on NeoGAF!

welp, another year, another NCAA online dynasty. here are some questions and the answers to those questions you might have.

Q: Why does this thread exist? Isn't there another interest thread?
A: Yes. but for whatever reason, tiburon only allows 12 players maximum in an online dynasty. there are more than 12 people interested in playing. so, we have 2 leagues!

Q: Doesn't the other league usually last longer than this one? Why join this one!?
A: it usually does. last year we were moving along just fine and then encountered a bug where we couldn't move the league forward. right around that time, madden showed up and the rest was history! hopefully NCAA doesn't have any game crippling bugs this year.

Q: Any differences between the two leagues?
A: Just one really: in this league, you can pick whatever team you want, regardless of prestige.

Q: Could I play in both leagues?
A: I guess if we couldn't fill the 12 in this league and there is no one else that wanted to play thats fine. Otherwise i'd rather have 12 different people in each league to give everyone a chance to play.

Q: Is this a sim league?
A: Yes.
-------------

Anyways, we have 12 spots to fill and should have a few available if you are interested in playing. So post if you are!

The people I know are in for sure:

1. FMT
2. DMczaf
3. CB
4. Luke
5. DCX
6. lonestar
7. pheeniks
8. smokey
9. sokantish
10. mrbob
11. ferny

Sokantish

I'm interested, haven't really played any of the NCAA games before but I'm thinking about getting 13 after playing the demo. With the 12 players maximum does that mean people play against the CPU a lot or what?

I'm interested, haven't really played any of the NCAA games before but I'm thinking about getting 13 after playing the demo. With the 12 players maximum does that mean people play against the CPU a lot or what?

yeah, out of your 12 games you'll probably have 5 against a human opponent (possibly 6 in the bowl game).

the fun in this game comes down to the recruiting and the fact that you don't play many human games so they are all a big deal

Mrbob

I'm in, which I said in the previous thread! I guess CB's thread got overruled!

Wisconsin is 99, how can I miss out? I'm dumpster trucking Luke!

LukeSmith

I'm in, which I said in the previous thread! I guess CB's thread got overruled!

Wisconsin is 99, how can I miss out? I'm dumpster trucking Luke!

This is so cute, you tried to use my lingo but you fucked it up.

It's like when a toddler is trying to learn the language.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
This is so cute, you tried to use my lingo but you fucked it up.

It's like when a toddler is trying to learn the language.

Dumpster Trucking!

I couldnt help but to think of

tumblr_lnpy3fgWIe1qdex2ko1_500.gif

CB3

Do we have a rundown of teams?

1. FMT -?
2. DMczaf -?
3. CB - USC
4. Luke - Michigan
5. DCX - Ohio State?
6. lonestar - Alabama
7. pheeniks - Texas?
8. smokey - ?
9. sokantish - ?
10. Tonka Toys - Wisconsin

LukeSmith

Looks like we have 4 members of the B1G. That conference isn't getting realigned now.

Do 4 pac-12 and 4-SEC and ship it

Ramirez

I thought CB made this thread, the fuq?

Put me down for the final spot unless someone who isn't in the other league wants in.

Ferny

I'm taking those Seminoles to the National Title Game against most likely USC i'm guessing since they are usually OP tier in NCAA.

Ramirez

CB running scared.

I usually use FSU, but I wouldn't have a problem relinquishing them. Like I said though, I'm cool with sitting out if someone else wants in.

CB3

CB running scared.

I usually use FSU, but I wouldn't have a problem relinquishing them. Like I said though, I'm cool with sitting out if someone else wants in.

Im only scared if you somehow import the steelers into NCAA 13

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
We're actually going to do this?

For more than 1 month?

I hadn't planned on getting the game, as I'm strangely more interested in the Madden League, but If so, I'll pick up NCAA like the Lemming that GAF deserves.

I'll continue in my quest to have everyone shifted into the same conference. IT'S IN THE GAME, DOIT

CB3

We're actually going to do this?

For more than 1 month?

I hadn't planned on getting the game, as I'm strangely more interested in the Madden League, but If so, I'll pick up NCAA like the Lemming that GAF deserves.

I'll continue in my quest to have everyone shifted into the same conference. IT'S IN THE GAME, DOIT

Spots arent exactly guaranteed in madden this year. We were filled up full till almost the end last season. Those people that replaced the vets are back so the selection process is going to be interesting.

Besides, our NCAA league last year was killed by glitches, not disinterest.

If you guys end up needed a 12th and you can't find anyone who isn't in the other league, I'll happily come over and counter my way to another national championship.

Top Bottom