• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA 2005 Dynasty mode pics and videos

DMczaf

After this weekend, we'll be playing NCAA 2005! Almost here!

http://www.baseballgaming.net/ncaa05/MOVIE001.wmv

http://www.baseballgaming.net/ncaa05/MOVIE002.wmv

http://www.baseballgaming.net/ncaa05/MOVIE003.wmv

http://www.baseballgaming.net/ncaa05/MOVIE004.wmv

http://www.baseballgaming.net/ncaa05/MOVIE005.wmv

Damn, the PS2 version sucks. Slow loading and the menus are choppy. Good thing I'm getting the Xbox version!

PIC001.JPG
PIC002.JPG
PIC003.JPG
PIC004.JPG
PIC005.JPG
PIC006.JPG
PIC007.JPG
PIC008.JPG
PIC009.JPG
PIC010.JPG
PIC011.JPG
Pic012.JPG
PIC013.JPG
Pic014.JPG
Pic015.JPG
Pic016.JPG
Pic017.JPG
Pic018.JPG

DMczaf

That reminds me, I thought NCAA games did random names? Every screen i see has WR #6 and QB #7

Fifty said:
Can't wait... :D Thanks for the easy to access updates.

EA pays me to make sure I get the job done!

Fifty

DMczaf said:
That reminds me, I thought NCAA games did random names? Every screen i see has WR #6 and QB #7

Yeah, that's weird...I really hope that that's just for screenshot purposes. When I start my Dynasty I'd really like to have the random player names. (edit: of course it is. I noticed the names on the prospect screens)

Biff, how are you for XBL? I really hope I can play you online.

BADASS! Did anyone notice the historic roster option? Hell yes, that means we can have classic college teams. Montana leading ND...

Galaron

EA guy that we like
DMczaf said:

That's for current players in the NCAA, which they are forbidden to name because of NCAA rules regarding amateur athletes. Once you recruit new athletes after your first off season, they will have names attached to them because they will be fictitious players.

DMczaf

Galaron said:
That's for current players in the NCAA, which they are forbidden to name because of NCAA rules regarding amateur athletes. Once you recruit new athletes after your first off season, they will have names attached to them because they will be fictitious players.

Ok cool, cant wait to start my dynasty!

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
DMczaf said:

There is an option under gameplay to generate random names if you want.

Fifty said:
Biff, how are you for XBL? I really hope I can play you online.

I should be all set. I have a two month free X-Box live card from RSC2 that is valid to use until September. So, once I get NCAA I'll use the card and be on for at least two months. We'll definitely have a few games.

Fifty

Ahhhh....I love the recruiting. I remember in last year's game (Using a created school from Toronto...Canada) all of my recruits were utter shit, except for one.....One "Ben Chang" a 360 lb DT. Man that guy was badass..he had over 20 sacks on the season, and he basically carried my D. I control the LBs when I play football games, so the computer did all the Chang'ing. I can only hope that there is another Ben Chang out there.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Looks like virtual Mac Brown is well on his way to another national recruiting title.

Biff Hardbody said:
BADASS! Did anyone notice the historic roster option? Hell yes, that means we can have classic college teams. Montana leading ND...

That will be sweet.

vum0917aai.jpg

Joe's on the far left (#3). Only game ND lost that year (1977 national champions).

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Word. I put the inventor of Action Replay up there with Eli Whitney. There's a guy at OS claiming that he will have the PS2 rosters done by Tuesday night. That's quite a feat, especially considering that there are now 70 men on the rosters instead of 55.

Thank you. Stuff I like-

FINALLY they have hand/arm tape. Now I can create a decent Jack Lambert or someone like him.

Historical roster edit. I knew it was in from the screenshots, but it was cool to see it in action.

Assigning team captains...cool.

stuff I don't like-

The create a school is virtually the same. Damn fellahs, add some more features into it.

Meier

I caved and traded in FSW for $30 credit towards this at EB. I cant believe I am buying 3 football games at their respective launches this year. What's going on?!

DMczaf

Meier said:
I caved and traded in FSW for $30 credit towards this at EB. I cant believe I am buying 3 football games at their respective launches this year. What's going on?!

It's called football fever, and you just caught it!!!1

dskillzhtown

Meier said:

FSW is going back tomorrow for me. I am ready to play some NCAA!!!!

Sweet god, the athlete recruits are going to rock. I'd take that Carnell Frye and make him an OLB.

ESPN anchorman Scott Van Pelt says there are only 30-35 5 star recruits, which makes the dynasty that much better. I can just imagine trying to load up on WRs, and having one of my sophomore WRs get angry and try to transfer.

Meier

dskillzhtown said:
FSW is going back tomorrow for me. I am ready to play some NCAA!!!!

Yeah FSW kinda sucked IMO.. well it just wasnt my type of game I should say, so when the guy told me they would give me $30 for it, I ran down there immediately before they changed their mind haha.

dskillzhtown

Meier said:
Yeah FSW kinda sucked IMO.. well it just wasnt my type of game I should say, so when the guy told me they would give me $30 for it, I ran down there immediately before they changed their mind haha.

FSW was fun, IMO. But really not something I wanted to play again and again. They gave me $36 for it today at EB. They also said that NCAA will be in Monday afternoon for sure. So I guess I will be playing some NCAA Monday night. FMT is going DOWN!!!

Meier

Wtf, $36?! I've never even heard of EB giving more than 30, let alone that much for a game that's on sale this week for $40 new at some places. Killer deal.

dskillzhtown

Meier said:
Wtf, $36?! I've never even heard of EB giving more than 30, let alone that much for a game that's on sale this week for $40 new at some places. Killer deal.

For this weekend they were running some special that game 20% more on trade-ins. Also, if you brought a game to trade in towards Madden or NCAA, you would get at the minimum 10 bucks. I am thinking that is in response to the CC deal.

Top Bottom