• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Need a new game. again.

Ok, I just finished Ratchet and Clank 2 for the third time... and I need a new game.

I want to buy a cheap game, maybe Greatest Hits and Player's Choice.

I have Metroid Prime btw. :p

(Gamecube and PS2)

Joeholley

I'd recommend the first Sly Cooper if you haven't played it already, it's in the value line now too, so it's 20 bucks.

Brannon

It's only the best 3rd person but controls like Halo game ever. Zombie robots, AssKickingWeapons, difficulty that's just right, controlling other (GIANT) robots, dismantling enemies piece by squeaky piece, and it's fairly long to boot. You can't go wrong with Metal Arms for any system.

Sucky impressions, spectacular game.

Spike

Gattsu25 said:
But you'd be better off with the XBox version from what I've heard.

The Cube version is just as good, the only exception being that it seems a tad bit darker in certain areas.

Great game, you should definately pick it up :)

Agreed, Metal Arms is one of the best games of 2003. Get it.

demi

Littleberu said:
I want to buy a cheap game, maybe Greatest Hits and Player's Choice.

beyond good and evil - 20 new, less used, but really short.

freedom fighters should be cheap by now as well

Dyne

Wait a bit for Katamari Damacy? Maybe that's too long though. I know I'm not tided over. Though I found Yoshi's Island the other day for $20 CAD at Zellers.

Dyne said:
Wait a bit for Katamari Damacy? Maybe that's too long though. I know I'm not tided over. Though I found Yoshi's Island the other day for $20 CAD at Zellers.

Yeah, I wish I had money for a GBA. Yoshi, Wario Ware, Advance Wars, Fire Emblem... *sigh*

Gonna give a shot at Metal Arms probably. How are the controls on GC?

Spike

Littleberu said:
Yeah, I wish I had money for a GBA. Yoshi, Wario Ware, Advance Wars, Fire Emblem... *sigh*

Gonna give a shot at Metal Arms probably. How are the controls on GC?

No problems in the controls department. They've mapped it out real well on the Cube controller.

wipeout364

turok evolution or BMX XXX they will be collectors items now that acclaim is gone but you can still get them dirt cheap.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
wipeout364 said:
turok evolution or BMX XXX they will be collectors items now that acclaim is gone but you can still get them dirt cheap.

Because if Acclaim hadn't gone bankrupt those games would have had more runs?

Top Bottom