• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Need for Speed: The Run |OT| Zero to $29.99 in 1 week or less

Status
Not open for further replies.
1pp50.jpg
3Ng5k.jpg
3BWuI.jpg

XI7iG.jpg
BU9fp.jpg
Jqmuv.jpg

3nywN.jpg

Explosions!

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
This fine quality product is why we cant drive Porches in our Forzas and Turismos.

What I'm trying to say is fuck this game and EA.

DonMigs85

chubigans said:
This fine quality product is why we cant drive Porches in our Forzas and Turismos.

What I'm trying to say is fuck this game and EA.
I still wonder why they didn't at least add newer RUFs to GT5.

funkystudent said:
its doesnt matter if you bomb by a inch or a mile. bombing's bombing.
It bombed? Hell, I didn't even know it was out yet, guess it got lost in all the great releases this month.

Edit: It's coming out November 15? WTF is going on in this thread?

Edit 2: Ha, eventually figured it out. Actually it's a pretty funny idea for an OT thread.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
funkystudent said:
its doesnt matter if you bomb by a inch or a mile. bombing's bombing.

LMFAO!!!

I'm ****ing crying over here.

AMAZING OT!

luffeN

Pre-loading has started on Origin. Bought the limited for 10 Euro
EA discount
. Looking forward to it.

Mxrz

I've dreamed about a cross country race game ever since I saw Cannonball Run. When I first heard the idea behind this I was all "WOOT" and then they released trailers and I played the demo, and fuck you EA.

(will buy later to support awesome tits.)

benzy

Mxrz said:
I've dreamed about a cross country race game ever since I saw Cannonbal Run. When I first heard the idea behind this I was all "WOOT" and then they released trailers and I played the demo, and fuck you EA.

(will buy later to support awesome tits.)

Does the car physics suck or something?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
benzy said:
Does the car physics suck or something?

It's like the Criterion Hot Pursuit but made worse. The demo is really telling and they should've released an "out of car" one in addition to the two in car runs to at least have people going "see, at least half the game isn't terrible!"

TheSeks said:
It's like the Criterion Hot Pursuit but made worse. The demo is really telling and they should've released an "out of car" one in addition to the two in car runs to at least have people going "see, at least half the game isn't terrible!"
The out of car segments are 100% QTE aren't they? You can't even move around. I was expecting more... didn't have to be a full-on third-person action game but being able to explore mini hubs and find some upgrades for your car along with some basic combat would've been nice.

luffeN

You can also use the Korea proxy trick from BF3 for NFS: The Run. I can unlock and play the game two days earlier with this. Unlockable tomorrow 11/14 at 4 PM UTC+1 (Amsterdam, Berlin).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom