• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Need for Speed Underground 2 PC demo

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
EA is beyond slow. GameSpot wants me to register. There's another site that has a huge list ot demos.

AlphaSnake

Goodness. Trying all other links from EA page and everything is slower than the link here. Every server is getting pounded to hell. Damn!

meh the first one was good but I don't care about this. Burnout 3 just ownz this in everyway possible (except the music :p)

nice graphics, runs at 30 FPS on machine with some Temporal AA oh and the rain effect is nice

some screens (loss in quality due to conversion)

speed2demo2004-10-2619-33-03-80.jpg

speed2demo2004-10-2619-36-42-32.jpg

speed2demo2004-10-2619-37-39-37.jpg

speed2demo2004-10-2619-43-28-63.jpg

PAWN3D BY BURNOUT 3, that is all..

AlphaSnake

90% done. -_- I want to play this so bad. I'm playing GTA: SA just to kill time while this downloads...argh.

I thought people were unfairly ragging on the screenshots that were released. But after playing the demo with everything set to maximum, the graphics DO suck IMO.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Burnout 3 stomps a hole in this game, visually...

They really could use Criterion's help for the next wave of NFS games (with EA owning Criterion and Renderware now, that would be a good solution).

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
^^

I agree. People screamed on me for suggesting that a week ago. But they're eating away at their own potential profits by publishing two games in the same genre that have such a disparity in quality/fun.

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
Jesus, can't we just get a regular NFS again someday? Free-roaming should have NEVER been introduced to this series.

Top Bottom