• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Need For Speed Underground 2 release date moved up one week?

Alcibiades

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/243910.asp

"Ships on 11/08/2004"

It was going to come out the same release date as Echoes, Snake Eater, Calll of Duty and Baten Kaitos, but now it's moved up right next to EA's own The Urbz and Halo 2.

IMO, if they would release this November 1st or the week before Halo, it would give both San Andreas Halo 2 some serious competition, as it's already going to do.

When I was working at retail this summer, people were asking for this almost on the same level as San Andreas and Halo 2.

Because of it's rating, the potential audience for this game is huge as it can reach players that are looking for something edgy but parents might not want the violence...

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
I hope they've come a LONG way from the absolutely terrible demo that was recently placed on the OPM disc. Total garbage.

Everything that was fun in the original game was missing...

AlphaSnake said:
Good shit. Can't wait to play the much superior PC version.

HAHA same here....hopefully they fixed the bs like normal cars being like 100,000 tons weight as to never crash but whenever u slightly hit them ur car flys all over the place.

dark10x said:
I hope they've come a LONG way from the absolutely terrible demo that was recently placed on the OPM disc. Total garbage.

Everything that was fun in the original game was missing...

I was kinda looking forward to playing the demo. Guess I'll just stick with BO3.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Fixed2BeBroken said:
HAHA same here....hopefully they fixed the bs like normal cars being like 100,000 tons weight as to never crash but whenever u slightly hit them ur car flys all over the place.

Good God. Thank God I wasn't the only one who experienced this. I think the worst was when my car sput out and then started flipping over sideways a'la Daytona USA crashes. Caused me the race I had restarted like 200 times -- final lap and last couple of seconds of the track and all. I put the game down for about 6 months before touching it again.

Top Bottom