• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

need help w/FFX-2! can't find a dressphere!

firex

I don't know, maybe because somebody stupid enough to call someone a "homo" would probably get called that or worse by his other middle school friends if he asked them where to find a dress sphere?

Hayami

Banned
see the thing is I really don't need help, I was using that to make a mockery of everybody that posts for help in a FORUM.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
Hayami said:
see the thing is I really don't need help, I was using that to make a mockery of everybody that posts for help in a FORUM.

really??????? okay you can leave the forum now.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Hayami said:

ok

Hey isn't this thread considered spam? ibl

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
Hayami's on a roll tonight...

People ask questions on a forum because gamefaqs doesn't have the answer, or they need more personalized help for their situation, or they think it'd be an interesting topic of discussion for the forum.

Scott

firex said:
I don't know, maybe because somebody stupid enough to call someone a "homo" would probably get called that or worse by his other middle school friends if he asked them where to find a dress sphere?
Um, right. I'll make this simple for you: you're not clever.

Same goes for Hayami.

Top Bottom