• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Negro midget terrorizing DC

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
God, I love Wonkette. :D
We are concerned by these thefts and have been in contact with the Metropolitan Police Department (MPD). From the information we have received, we learned that a black male, approximately 4-feet tall, has been caught on camera burglarizing properties. According to MPD, this man is familiarizing himself with the property he is planning to hit. . .
I am forwarding some pictures of the person suspected of committing the office thefts in our building (from another law firm). He is a suspect for several other thefts in other buildings, as well. The police told the administrator that the person was very aggressive and is about 4 feet tall. . . I'm also happy to discuss any security concerns you may have
We are concerned by these thefts and have been in contact with the Metropolitan Police Department (MPD). From the information we have received, we learned that a black male, approximately 4-feet tall, has been caught on camera burglarizing properties. According to MPD, this man is familiarizing himself with the property he is planning to hit, as well as befriending the security guards on duty.

If you see this man, you are urged to call 911 immediately.
I work in downtown DC, and one of our employees actually caught this guy trying to steal a laptop from our office. When confronted, he started crying. Our quick-thinking employee talked him into leaving the laptop in exchange for a bag of miniature Baby Ruths. He still hangs out outside our building most days.
CAUGHT ON TAPE:

Theft062004.JPG

Theft062004Hallway.JPG

Theft062004Hallway1.JPG

Theft062004Lobby.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom