• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Pokemon Tournament #2

Firestorm

Ack. Another disconnection, I think it was on my end as I just found out my brother was torrenting. However, I'm pretty sure I was going to win that one, so is it all right with you if I take the win?

JCX

my router messed up again, but you win gg. unless it missed, i had no chance of winning. I did much better than I thought I would though.

Firestorm

Yeah gg. Was getting a bit scared at the beginning but then I was able to set up.

Sorry biggyfries, I had to go somewhere. Won't be able to battle today.

Giard

jsrv, if you're still there, we could do a battle in the next five minutes. I have to leave in 30 mins though.

Giard

Ok, that one poké totally walled me. You win, I couldn't do anything in that situation.
GG, lots of misses though :lol

Giard vs jsrv
Winner: jsrv

Giard

TJ Spyke said:
Yes I am Giard, I will be in the lobby in about 2 minutes and will wait until about 6PM ET (28 minutes from now).

I can't seem to see you online...have you added me? Ill check if I did any typos.

EDIT: Seems connection failed, lets try again

yeb

If either of you still has time afterward, I'll battle you when you're done.

I'll be in the lobby for the next hour or so, if anyone else from group 1 is around.

Firestorm

FootNinja wins against me.

Yeah, just saw the MLG thing. For some reason it says my email has been registered but I've never signed up for GameBattles, only MLG Forums... It doesn't send me anything when I request my login info.

yeb

I won my match against jsrv. Very GG, I wonder how it would have gone if I didn't get lucky early. The way I killed 2 of your last 3, though... :lol.

Sorry, no more games right now, I really didn't expect an hour long slug-fest right off the bat.

Giard

Xisiqomelir said:
I tried the create a team link and it just said there weren't any ladders for NA.

Just checked too, and its the same case for every continent...it seems there's no tournaments too. How are there already created teams then?

EDIT: NVM, I found out how. I'll create the team and invite interested people

Giard

Xisiqomelir said:
I made it, you have to use clan ladder. Who has a GB id? I'll send invites
Just noticed that, it said team already created :lol

My id is Giard

EDIT: It seems the logo is too big on the clan page, so we have to resize it. I was planning to use this as an avatar, you can use it if you want
NeoGAFlogo.jpg

Xisiqomelir

Giard said:
Just noticed that, it said team already created :lol

My id is Giard

EDIT: It seems the logo is too big on the clan page, so we have to resize it. I was planning to use this as an avatar, you can use it if you want
NeoGAFlogo.jpg

Invite sent! I made you co-captain which I think lets you change the clan profile.

Giard

TJ Spyke said:
I'd love to join. I just signed up with an account there:
TJ_Spyke

Hey, what should I put as your pokemon name? TJ Spyke or the one you have in-game? I need this to invite you

EDIT: Whoa whoa wait. It seems we have a problem

In the rules...
"This ladder is limited to 2 players per team."

This sucks ass, I guess it won't work as I thought it would. NVM the whole thing, let's stop derailing the thread =/

Top Bottom