• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Pokemon Tournament #2

mCACGj

This post makes me sad every time I see it. Can anyone tell me how to get the stupid Nintendo USB Wifi dongle to work even though I'm at college and need to log in to a network to get online? It just won't work! Or better yet, tell me how to set up a wireless router with said log in problem.

Firestorm

gg biggyfries

Sorry but no idea mCACGj. This issue seems to come up around this time every year as people head to school for the first time.

mCACGj

Firestorm said:
gg biggyfries

Sorry but no idea mCACGj. This issue seems to come up around this time every year as people head to school for the first time.

Well last year I was in a dorm that was able to reach some sort of free Wifi source, this year I'm stuck.

Giard

Xisiqomelir said:
I'm supposed to play yeb in 15 min, but we can start now if you're ready.
Um...do your usual matches last long?

EDIT: woops, tried to connect and got a communication error

I guess I'll just wait after your match with yeb, if it doesnt last long

Xisiqomelir

Giard said:
Um...do your usual matches last long?

EDIT: woops, tried to connect and got a communication error

I guess I'll just wait after your match with yeb, if it doesnt last long

They shouldn't. I'm in the lobby, first come first served!

2:05 - No yeb yet, come back Giard!

Giard

Xisiqomelir said:
They shouldn't. I'm in the lobby, first come first served!

2:05 - No yeb yet, come back Giard!

I was taking a shower, checking lobby
EDIT: Another communication error :/

yeb

Xisiqo vs yeb:
Winner: Xisiqo

Oh god, I would have won if I just had used a damn PP up. Even one. *cries*

Very GG man.

Kreed

FootNinja said:
Might have to drop out of the tourny :(

I think im finally done with pokemon diamond and im probably going to trade it in soon.

At least finish the tournament first.

Giard

Xisiqomelir said:
Yeah, we'll just repeat the same steps

EDIT: Wow. This is just not happening. Want to try shoddy battle?

I guess we could, do we need Firestorm's permission? My in-game IVs are far from perfect too. Do we just copy our teams ignoring IVs?

Xisiqomelir

Giard said:
I guess we could, do we need Firestorm's permission? My in-game IVs are far from perfect too. Do we just copy our teams ignoring IVs?

Just give yourself perfect IVs. We'll use the official server.

Firestorm

It'd be better if you guys could just find another time to battle, but if you really want to do it now, ok, use Shoddy.

Giard

Firestorm said:
It'd be better if you guys could just find another time to battle, but if you really want to do it now, ok, use Shoddy.

We just tried like 10 times to connect to each other, and yet he did a battle with yeb with no problems. I tried connecting with my friend and I had no problems, so I have no idea what's going on =/

temjin

Banned
alrite, biggyfries and wolfofmebu, i'll be waiting in the lobby. so whenever you guys are ready, just jump in :)

and FootNinja, you can't quit Pokemon. Pssh.

temjin

Banned
biggyfries and wolfofmebu, you guys here... tonight is the best and easiest time for me, i don't have much free time during the weekdays...

no one answered me earlier, what happens if i don't get to finish battling everyone in my group?

Firestorm

I'll see what I can do if you can't fight everyone. I might extend to end of next weekend. Ending on a Friday might be a bit silly.

I got my WiFi working, for Pokemon at least. So if anyone wants to battle in Pool 2, I'll be on here in about 20 minutes from now. Going to have dinner then I'll be back here.

RagnarokX

DarthWufei said:
You're joking. :lol Nice match, very close, you got really lucky there. :( For the rercord I lost to Rag.
lol, I'm surprised my last pokemon survived that crit attack. You were getting quite a few critical attacks :(

Top Bottom