• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Pokemon Tournament #2

Jiggy

Whoa, there are Pool 2 people around. :eek: Give me just a moment to get my copy of Pearl and throw some kind of team together...

Edit: EBCubs, if you're reading this, I'll be right there. I was going to use some experimental stuff, but against you I can't afford that. Changing my team real quick. >_>

Yeeaaaah, i think I'm pretty much done for this tournament as well. No way I'm going to beat Jiggy and EB and I've already lost twice. :lol

Anyways GG LRS, congrats.

LRS

DarthWufei said:
Yeeaaaah, i think I'm pretty much done for this tournament as well. No way I'm going to beat Jiggy and EB and I've already lost twice. :lol

Anyways GG LRS, congrats.

Don't give up because of a few losses man. That's all I can say.

Good game.

Jiggy

Okay, I'm not sure which of you who are on is open for a tournament battle right now, so I'm just putting up an invite and whoever gets it gets it, I guess. >_>

Jiggy

Good game, LRS, and good team. Very unified, unlike my "strategy" of just kind of throwing good types together to see what happens.

And, uh... Man, I'm thankful I didn't decide to throw out a certain Pokemon. Best anti-your-team thing in the game. >_> I'll take her out next time I face you, because I'm interested in how much differently things would go.

Jiggy

Yep, looks like Ragnarok's taking on LRS right now, so let's go. :D

Ragnarok, I'll get you afterward if you're still around. >_>

Jiggy

Communication error makes me sad. :(

You were up 6-5 and I'm fairly sure my team in general couldn't handle yours unless I played exceptionally. If you want to take the win, you can. If not... those same conditions are going to be hard to reproduce, so what should we do?

EBCubs03

Banned
Jiggy37 said:
Communication error makes me sad. :(

You were up 6-5 and I'm fairly sure my team in general couldn't handle yours unless I played exceptionally. If you want to take the win, you can. If not... those same conditions are going to be hard to reproduce, so what should we do?

We'll play again. I'm not a dick and won't take a win that way..

Jiggy

Okay then. This'll make for some weird mind games, since we know all of three or four moves from the other team but that's about it.

LRS

Great match RagnarokX.

RagnarokX(w) v LRS(L)

Was there anyone else from pool 2 that wanted to play?

RagnarokX

Man, really close battles today.

EB killed me off :( gg
I beat LRS in a very interesting battle :) gg.

Anyway, I think I've had enough battles for the day ;) I'll get to the rest of you tomorrow or whenever is good for you guys.

Jiggy

Good game, EB. I knew I couldn't handle it after seeing maybe three Pokemon, but it was fun seeing how far I could go anyway. :)

Giard

GODDAMMIT
I just lost in the Battle Tower because of a friggin Porygon 2 freezing two of my pokés with Ice Beam. It was the 96th battle, so close...

Anyways, anybody from pool 1 here that I haven't fought yet?

temjin

Banned
I keep getting an error when connecting to you, dude. "there is no response, either the player isnt connected to NWFC or has removed you from their friend roster"

Weird

temjin

Banned
biggyfries said:
sorry, but i have not been around much. i will be online late tonight, probably about 9 or 10pm central time.
biggy, i can go on anytime from now until tonight. just pm me or reply in hgere.

Top Bottom