• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SSFIV X360 Random tournament registration thread

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
214shvb.png

1- Tournament will happen in a few weeks.
2- Every bracket will each be attempted to be done in a given day.
3. Random character select only.
4. First place will get a prize.
5. All battles will be best out of three matches, seven rounds. Make it last. :D

All participants post me your Xbox Live gamertag and the number of participant you are.

So who will be the first?

*Ah crap. This is supposed to be in the online forums. Mods move please? :lol

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
here's my prediction of my randompicks :

- dan (obviously, I aaaaaaaalways get dan)
- rose
- cammy
- gen

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
No, this isn't region lock. In fact, I won't make this GAF only though I still need to somehow communicate with participants.

I don't have a working 360 right but I can still do certain things via PC on the live website. I can still send and receive messages, etc.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
comrade said:
Was going to join till I saw you. I'm sure you're still scary even with Random Select.

:lol Have we played before? I don't recognize your forum name.

I actually kinda suck with everyone but my main (and then that's debatable, lolol) and have been working at using more characters recently, in fact.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
24 or 32 people sounds like a good number. I'll keep this open until maybe two weeks from now when I finalized things and get this rolling.

Spirit of Jazz

You're boss for sorting out another tourney Kadey, and I really hope I get to go against Wise using a character other than Fuerte
you best pray I don't get Gouken son.

No. 28

GT: Rock Bogard

I thought this thread was old. It's only a week old with 28 people signed up.

I guess people fear the 'Random of the SSF4' since it always gives you the same 5 fighters and randomize between them.

Still, random can be fun with friends.

Top Bottom