• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Animaniacs Game for GCN (?)

Acrylamid

At least it's mentioned on IGN.
Still, the lack of any further information almost convinces me that this is one of those games that is listed for a few months and then disappears as 'cancelled'.
Does anyone have any details about it? Is there any reason to believe that this game won't be completely trash?
Why do all games based on cartoons have to be boring jump'n runs? What I'd like to see is a Mario Party-style 'Anvil Minigames Collection'. A cartoon-based game doesn't need to have the most innovative or sophisticated gameplay, a multiplayer game that's just simple fun would be all I'd wish for.

etiolate

Banned
The SNES Animaniacs game was kind of neat, so not all signs point to doom. I'd love an Animaniacs SSBM type game.

Acrylamid said:
At least it's mentioned on IGN.
Still, the lack of any further information almost convinces me that this is one of those games that is listed for a few months and then disappears as 'cancelled'.
Does anyone have any details about it? Is there any reason to believe that this game won't be completely trash?
Why do all games based on cartoons have to be boring jump'n runs? What I'd like to see is a Mario Party-style 'Anvil Minigames Collection'. A cartoon-based game doesn't need to have the most innovative or sophisticated gameplay, a multiplayer game that's just simple fun would be all I'd wish for.

It's developed by Warthog (which has done a bunch of Tiny Toons and Looney Tunes games for various platforms) and published by Swing/Conspiracy. I think they announced acquiring the license way back before the PS2 launched. Not sure when actua development started (or if it's still going).

s20440_gc_1.jpg

s20440_gc_2.jpg

s20440_gc_3.jpg

s20440_gc_4.jpg

Top Bottom