• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Baten Kaitos pics

SantaC

The game looks pretty cool. I don't think it will top ToS, but I will pick it up anyway :)

baten-kaitos-20040910102845609.jpg

baten-kaitos-20040910102847500.jpg

baten-kaitos-20040910102849687.jpg

baten-kaitos-20040910102852078.jpg

baten-kaitos-20040910102858765.jpg

baten-kaitos-20040910102853281.jpg

baten-kaitos-20040910102857609.jpg

baten-kaitos-20040910102859374.jpg

baten-kaitos-20040910102849125.jpg

baten-kaitos-20040910102851484.jpg

For all of them. Go here

Alex

Valkyrie Profile battle director, I think it'll piss from great heights upon the dissapointing Symphonia, Eternia was better bitches.

Dragona's last thread and that totally sold me on it. Shame it has to have a lameass Monolith logo somewhere in there. Oh well.

pretty but I'm going to wait for the reviews. Still mehish about the batte system.

PRETTY

doesn't the night shot of the manor remind anyone of Sephiroth burning down the village?

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
I have to admit, it looks a bit flat and drab, at least during battles. And that on-screen interface for the battles could use a serious redesign.

Anyway, I'm definitely interested in this game. Heard many good things about it...and I've heard parts of the soundtrack, which was great too. Sakuraba, right?

SantaC

Kiriku said:
I have to admit, it looks a bit flat and drab, at least during battles. And that on-screen interface for the battles could use a serious redesign.

Anyway, I'm definitely interested in this game. Heard many good things about it...and I've heard parts of the soundtrack, which was great too. Sakuraba, right?

whaa you are also up 4.30 am? :D

JJConrad said:
Dragona Akehi has played the game a lot. He put some quick impression on another thread HERE.

GODDAMN IT. THE LETTER A DENOTES FEMININITY YOU ENGLISH SPEAKING BASTARDS.

Also, hate the font they're using. And Baten Kaitos is fun.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
SantaCruZer said:
whaa you are also up 4.30 am? :D

What could be more important at this time of night than reading a lot of seemingly endless discussions about framerate and daily charts? That's right, NOTHING!

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Dragona Akehi said:
GODDAMN IT. THE LETTER A DENOTES FEMININITY YOU ENGLISH SPEAKING BASTARDS.

Also, hate the font they're using. And Baten Kaitos is fun.

LOL

AniHawk said:
What is Akehi in English?
I think she means the Dragona , not the Akehi :)
Regardless, are these shots that IGN actually took themselves? Because if true, they seem to have found a much better format for taking screens from games.

Looking good. After seeing these screens, my interest in the game has shot back up. Remember before the game was revealed, and it was so hyped? The makers of Xenosaga working on TEH GAMECUBE? OMG! It is looking nice though. Just lost hype AFTER it was revealed. Anyway, I'll be playing it in November. Oh, and the subtitle for North America sucks.

Miburou

The game looks so-so to me, but I haven't played an RPG in a while, so I'll have to get it, or at least play it. How long is the game? Maybe I can beat it in a rental, Wario64 style. :D

Top Bottom