• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Blade Trinity Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ughhh screw WMV! Give me QT or give me death!

SKluck

Banned
"First he faced their gods, then he battled their demons, but all that was only the beginning."

"He's come back"

Whistler: "You can't win this war alone".

Shows Biel and Reynolds, both actually look like they fit in the movie too. People might start taking Reynolds serious now.

A lot of quick snippets of action, none noteworthy. Punches thrown, arrows shot, motorcycle riding, car jumping out of a truck.

"There's nothing stopping them now"

"There's me"

I can see it

It goes like this:

*Blade in Prison
*Clips of Blade one and two
*Blade in Egypt
*Fight scenes

Edit: Beaten like a retarded midget

Kuroyume

Banned
The quality of that trailer is beyond crap, anyway...

It starts off with the narrator mentioning the first two films; footage from the first two is shown. After the first two films are discussed footage from the third film is shown but it was hard to tell what was going on since the video was crap...

- shots from the desert
- whistler tells blade he can't win the war by himself
- the white guy in Blade's group was a vampire before
- jessica biel is whistler's daughter?

Pattergen

I can't get past seeing Van Wilder in that clip. I hope he fits in, but I just can't see it. Thanks for the synopsis.

I really hope this is better than the second one.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Pattergen said:
I really hope this is better than the second one.

Me too.

Number 2 was like eating a big number 2.

XS+

Banned
None of the Blades were great works of cinema. Blade's bloody, brutal MA action keeps me interested in the series.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I liked Blade 2 *runs for exit*

Blade II's story sort of removed itself from the "real world". It was less bout the humans and more about the s upernatural uglies. I never really felt there was a threat to humans since they were rarely seen.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Pattergen said:
I can't get past seeing Van Wilder in that clip. I hope he fits in, but I just can't see it. Thanks for the synopsis.

Hahaha, yeah. I was also thinking that. I love Ryan Renolds, though. It'd be funny to see him in this movie.

Matrix

Woot I'm glad I'm not the only one that liked it.I remember on one of the old boards Hota blasted me for enjoying it :(

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
There may as well have not been a trailer, that compression was shit.

But then again, some motherfuckers are always tryin to ice skate uphill.

G4life98

blade = great style and ok fight scences
blade2 = way better fights, but did not come off as cool as the first

and blade 3 hopefully will be a good mix of both

Pattergen

Thanks, looks alright. Van Wilder doesn't really fit the role yet, but there is potential. Lots of potential in this trailer. Too bad they decided to use some old footage. Though, not discouraged yet.

Gotta love Wesley Snipes when he's pissed.

Looks stylish.

I just hope it's better than blade 2. I hated those stupid uber-vampires. It felt too much like a bad comic book than somethin based on a real world(except for the vampire god). Blade 1 was so much better. Blade 3 looks more like blade 1. Hmmm I miss Stephen Dorf... Bad-ass.

Oh and Ryan Reynolds looks like he was vampire turned by Deacon Frost(Dorf). I'm pretty sure it's his gliph.

Prospero

Both Blade and Blade 2 were enjoyable movies for completely different reasons. Blade for its storyline; Blade 2 for its full-on mayhem. Neither was absolute genius, but I'll still be seeing Blade 3 opening weekend.

Dead

well not really...yet
The Bookerman said:
Gotta love Wesley Snipes when he's pissed.

Looks stylish.

I just hope it's better than blade 2. I hated those stupid uber-vampires. It felt too much like a bad comic book than somethin based on a real world(except for the vampire god). Blade 1 was so much better. Blade 3 looks more like blade 1. Hmmm I miss Stephen Dorf... Bad-ass.

Oh and Ryan Reynolds looks like he was vampire turned by Deacon Frost(Dorf). I'm pretty sure it's his gliph.
yeah uh...Blade is based on a Comic Book

Could it be?
hhh.jpg

EDIT: Oh, guess not. This person actually sold a punch...
hhh2.jpg

lordmrw

I saw the trailer when I saw Spider-Man 2 this morning. Looks really fucking cool. Damn New Line for pushing it back to December. I think I'm gonna be on a Spider-Man 2 high for a good long time.

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
Blade 1 was alright.
Blade 2 sucked big hairy balls.
Blade 3 most likely will suck.

DeadStar said:
yeah uh...Blade is based on a Comic Book

I meant it didn't feel realistic like the first movie did. I've seen blade before on the Spider-man cartoon(he didn't look like Wesley Snipes at all).

Oh and here's Triple H as a Half Human, Half Vampire... Vampire:

imageFolio.cgi

Hunter: I play the heavy of a group of vampires that's trying to ensure we become the dominant species on the planet. We're out to capture and kill Blade. You find out later in the film that I'm like Blade in that I'm half-human. That's why I have steel fangs instead of real ones and powers similar to his. Every time you think Blade and his crew have made their escape, I come out of nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom