• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

new CS source movies :D

Yah this will pretty much follow in the footsteps of it's predecessor and the Counter-Strike name will once again be referred to as the most popular/fun online game.

Awesome. Animations are pretty cool, and I like how they changed up Dust_2 and Aztec but still somehow managed to keep the feel of not only the levels, but the game itself. Even with the huge graphical improvements and animations and physics, the game is still Counter-Strike. Hotdamn.

DopeyFish posted it right above my post

Goddamn this game is going to own anything and everything on Console and PC. Just watching this video makes my pants smaller ;)

The grenade explosions (Flashbang or High-Explosive) look too good.

Sho Nuff

Banned
I wonder if anyone will actually play this one though.

I'm serious -- to the super hardcore CS player, graphics don't matter at all. Just give them de_dust for the rest of their lives and they're happy.

Sho Nuff said:
I wonder if anyone will actually play this one though.

I'm serious -- to the super hardcore CS player, graphics don't matter at all. Just give them de_dust for the rest of their lives and they're happy.

What do you mean if 'anyone will actually play this one'? Everytime I log onto Steam there are thousands of servers and players.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
It's not just a graphical update, it seems like the new physics and any new features that HL2 brings will affect gameplay in a significant way. And are you kidding, there's gonna be tons of people playing this game online. Don't underestimate the user base of CS

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
recoil looks different, hitboxes seem fixed... for once

and if you see the german pcgames video, in cs_italy some dude in the house pushed over the table and chairs and blocked the doorway

how cool is that :D

FightyF

Banned
This looks incredible!

The reflection off the floors and walls...the dust inside the closed quarters...

I streamed the vid...I'm downloading them now and I'll screengrab and post pics of what I'm talking about.

And the flash effect...I wonder why they never did that for CS 1.6 (because another HL MOD, Front Line Force did the same effect).

Takuan

The vids look pretty nice. I'd love to play this, but I wouldn't pay for it.

Why's everyone a hunchback? I know they're like that in CS 1.6, too, I'm just curious. Is that standard "elite task force" posture?.

Top Bottom