• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New DMC3 video! Totally awe'd...

Ill Saint

Awesome. Seems there's a female character who may be playable? She was shpwn in the TGS trailer... any news on that front?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Ill Saint said:
Awesome. Seems there's a female character who may be playable? She was shpwn in the TGS trailer... any news on that front?

Her name is Lady and that's all I know.

Now I'm off to watch this new video, thanks for the heads up.

Wow, those seem to be from a new build, there are drastic improvements in texture quality there... And the image quality is a lot less jaggy as well but maybe that's because this is just a much better capture than all previous clips we've seen.

Trojan X

Banned
But that video seriously rocks hardcore style! Nothing but sheer skills and finesse was shown and no it's not me playing.

Trojan X

Banned
I love it when Dante stomp on the monster, blast it in the head, gran turismo kick blast it to death then shout out, "COME AND GET ME!!!" Awesome!

olimario

Banned
DMC has always looked very cool to me, but the gameplay is so repetative and the puzzles are either very stupid or require you to collect a bunch of useless crap.
The camera is awkward as is the jumping in the game.

I'll play 3 with an open mind because it really does look amazing, but I can't promise I'll like it any more than the first.

Top Bottom